The Undead and the Dying
|Preceded by:||The Missing Doomguides|
|Followed by:||A Doomguide's Duty|
|Given by:||Doomguide Volahk|
|Starts in:||Neverdeath Graveyard|
|Also occurs in:||The Undead and the Dying (Instance)|
|Ends in:||Neverdeath Graveyard|
|Turn in to:||Doomguide Volahk|
[Cowl of Control]
Great Weapon Fighter:
[Cowl of the Glades]
Scourge Warlock: [Burial Mask]
- Rescue the Doomguides.
The journal you found belongs to Doomguide Awen. If she is correct, my remaining comrades are being take to the Soldier's Memorial. For their sakes and the safety of Neverwinter, we must save them.
- Use the southwestern gate in Pauper's Field x (Press F to go to Soldier's Memorial.)
- Search for the missing Doomguides
- Search for the Doomguides
- Defeat Doomguide Stonehammer & his minions
- Find the Other Doomguides
- Doomguide Falstaff
- Destroy Falstaff's Body
- Doomguide Awen
- Stop the Dark Ritual
- Speak with Awen's Ghost
- Burn Awen's Body
- Doomguide Winlof
- Enter the Wizard's Tomb (Press F to enter the Wizard's Tomb.)
- Rescue Doomguide Winlof
- Talk to Winlof (Press F to exit the Wizard's Tomb.)
- Doomguide Ganilon
- Enter the Soldier's Monument (Press F to enter Soldier's Monument.)
- Rescue Ganilon
- Speak to Ganilon
- Doomguide Falstaff
- Collect Reward (Press F to return to the graveyard.)
- Return to Doomguide Volahk
Speak to Awen's Ghost
Gods, I'm dead, aren't I? Well, at least it would explain why the pain has stopped.
I think those... abominations... took special pleasure in transforming a cleric of Kelemvor!
Please look for Doomguide Winlof. She managed to sneak away when Falstaff attacked our captors.
Please burn my body so it is of no use to Valindra.
Talk to Winlof
You didn't see what happened. Didn't see what they did.
Have you found any of the others?
Speak to Ganilon
Have you seen any of the other Doomguides?
The Thayans lured us into th Rift and ambushed us. Apparently Valindra wanted our blood to supercharge her rituals-- and gain some Kelemvorite priests as pets in the process.
If it is safe to go I should report to Doomguide Volahk.