The ancient Feywild homeland of the Iliyanbruen elves is under siege. Foul creatures have emerged from the Feydark led by the fomorian giant King Malabog. They seek to destroy the elven city of Sharandar and seize control of the fey crossing into Neverwinter Wood.
The elves of Sharandar seek the greatest heroes of Neverwiner to help save their sylvan glades, push back the dark fey, and take the fight to King Malabog himself.
Sharandar Campaign Progress TreeEdit
Campaign Outline (Incomplete)Edit
1. The Mystery of Sharandar : Sends you to first campaign contact.
2. To the Farthest Forest : Sends you to Old and then New Sharandar.
3. The Blighted Grove : Unlocks Blighted Grove Repeatable Quests and requires 3 of those to complete.
- Blighted Grove Repeatable Quests (3 available each day, each rewards 1 and 1 )
- Once Per Day Doing 3 Blighted Grove Repeatable Quests Opens
4. Feydark Crystals : 10 , 7
5. Seed of Hope : Teaches "Plant Vibrant Seedlings" campaign task
6. Tomorrow and Tomorrow : 30 . Unlocks New Sharandar Repeatable Quests
- New Sharandar Repeatable Quests
- * Spend 60 , 2 to get Iliyanbruen Warden Training.
- * Spend 10 , 20 , 3 to get [Malabog's Castle Key] which grants the quest Malabog's Castle, allowing access to that dungeon.
- * Spend 50 and 3 to proceed to get [Banshee Gate Key] which opens step 8 The Dark Fey Enclave.
8. The Dark Fey Enclave: Unlocks Dark Fey Enclave Repeatable Quests.
- Dark Fey Enclave Repeatable Quests (3 available each day, each rewards 1 and 1 )
- Once Per Day Doing 3 Dark Fey Enclave Repeatable Quests Opens
10. The Realm of Malabog: Unlocks Realm of Malabog Repeatable Quests.
- Realm of Malabog Repeatable Quests (3 available each day, each rewards 1 and 1 )
|Plant Vibrant Seedlings||10||3|
|Malabog's Castle Key||Plant Vibrant Seedlings||3||20||10||[Malabog's Castle Key]|
|Unlock the Dark Fey Enclave||Plant Vibrant Seedlings||3||50||16h||[Banshee Gate Key]|
|Reinforce Protective Wards||Unlock the Dark Fey Enclave||10||3|
|Unlock the Realm of Malabog||Reinforce Protective Wards||5||80||[Moonlight Gate Key]|
|Assist War Effort||Unlock the Realm of Malabog||15,000||15||150||10||10||10||20h||Power Point|
|Assist Ritual Magic||Unlock the Realm of Malabog||5,000||6||60||3||3||3||20h||[Fey Blessing Enchantment, Rank 8]|
|Assist Artisans||Unlock the Realm of Malabog||3||45||3||3||3||20h||[Iliyanbruen Artisan Voucher]|
|Iliyanbruen Warden Training||Plant Vibrant Seedlings||2||60|
|Iliyanbruen Scout Training||Iliyanbruen Warden Training||2||60|
|Iliyanbruen Warrior Training||Iliyanbruen Scout Training||4||40||160||18|
|Iliyanbruen Sentinel Training||Iliyanbruen Warrior Training||4||60||220||9||9||9|
|Iliyanbruen Champion Training||Iliyanbruen Sentinel Training||6||60||250||9||9||9|
Completing regular daily repeatable quests in each region of Sharandar used to open a daily quest to enter that region's special dungeon lair. However, since Patch NW.45.20150618a.5 this requirement has been dropped.
Rather than the boss of each having special drops, a lair ends in a Campaign Chest that requires each character to expend a [Dark Fey Key] to access the contents. You can still complete the quest without keys, but then you only gain the standard experience / currency reward for the quest.
- Gnarlroot Caves during the quest Root of the Problem.
- The Witch Fen during the quest Trouble Brewing.
- Tower of Celadaine during the quest The Moonless Knight.
- Iliyanbruen Ancestral Set
- Fabled Iliyanbruen Set
- Fomorian Gear
- Sharandar Enchantments
- Redcap Gear
- Sinister Gear
- Fey Gear
- Fashion Sets