We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Drizzt Do'urden and his companions are trying to stop hordes of unbound demons wreaking havoc through the Underdark and Overrunning the surface world.
No longer confined to the Abyss, demon lords have been sighted throughout the Underdark. At the heart of the corruption lies Demogorgon, Prince of Demons. Drizzt plans to stop him, and needs your help.
The Underdark Campaign is a campaign, an interlocking series of quests, dungeons, tasks, and rewards introduced in Module 8: Underdark on November 17, 2015. The campaign can be started at level 60 with a series of quests written by R.A. Salvatore called Dwarven King Quest Arc. The campaign is set in the Underdark and introduces popular characters of the D&D universe such as Drizzt Do'Urden and Bruenor Battlehammer. Unlike previous campaigns, this campaign is focused on completion of Demonic Heroic Encounters, skirmishes and raid encounters in order to get the required currencies.
Underdark Campaign Progress Tree[edit | edit source]
Currencies[edit | edit source]
Campaign outline[edit | edit source]
- Dwarven King Quest Arc: written by R.A. Salvatore, these quests introduce characters and background of the Underdark Campaign. It can be started by any character who reached level 60.
- Introductory Quests: Into Mantol-Derith, Ichor and Faerzress, The Prophecy of Madness, Surface World Problems, The Throne of the Dwarven Gods, To Slay a Demon Lord
- Demonic Heroic Encounter: there are 3 types of encounter, Demonic Closure, Demonic Escape and Demonic Slaughter. The encounters can be found in several maps: Dread Ring, Icewind Pass, Dwarven Valley, Well of Dragons and Stronghold. Each encounter rewards [Seal of the Elements], [Faerzress] and [Demonic Ichor] in different amounts depending on the number of players (<3 yield a bronze reward, >3 and <7 yield a silver reward, >6 yield a gold reward). If enough players are participating, an additional encounter spawns immediately after completing any of the three encounters, which allows the players to kill a powerful demon for additional reward.
- Throne of the Dwarven Gods: the skirmish takes place in the throne hall where the initial quests series has ended. There are two possible variations, which are randomly chosen upon start of the instance
- Prophecy of Madness: the skirmish takes place in the halls of Gauntlgrym. There are two possible mechanics, which are randomly chosen upon start of the instance
- Processing Faerzress: it is the most important task in the campaign. It allows the players to process the [Faerzress] they obtained and eventually reach enough to obtain a boon. It requires 200 [Faerzress] and 18 hours.
- Create [Lesser Demonic Key]: this task creates a key to open an extra treasure chest in the two skirmishes, Prophecy of Madness and Throne of the Dwarven Gods, as well as the Demogorgon raid. It requires 150 [Faerzress] and 20 hours.
- Unlock Epic Demogorgon: this task will unlock the Epic Demogorgon fight and give you Greater Demonic Key. Once you have done this task it will be available for all other characters on your account from the start of the campaign. You won’t need 10 days of progress and you won’t be required to do a normal Demogorgon fight. It requires 100 [Faerzress] and 10 seconds.
- Create [Greater Demonic Key]: this task creates a key to open an extra treasure chest in the Epic Demogorgon fight. It requires 300 [Faerzress] and 20 hours. It is repeatable. This task is also unlocked by having another character on your account complete the Unlock Epic Demogorgon task.
- Gather Stronghold Supplies: this task will reward you with a small pack that will give you a choice of Stronghold Vouchers from [Basic Astral Diamonds Voucher], [Basic Labor Voucher] and [Basic Gems Voucher]. It requires 600 [Faerzress], 150 [Demonic Ichor] and 20 hours. It is repeatable.
- Astral Diamonds Conversion: this task will convert a quantity of [Faerzress] into 4000 rough astral diamonds. It requires 600 [Faerzress], 150 [Demonic Ichor] and 20 hours. It is repeatable.
Boons[edit | edit source]
As in previous campaigns, there are a total of 5 boons available.
- Faerzress Exposure: available after processing [Faerzress] 3 times, you can chose between
- Faerzress Suffusion: available after processing additional [Faerzress] 4 times (7 in total), you can chose between
- Drow Hunting Technqiues: available after processing additional [Faerzress] 7 times (14 in total) and by possessing [Drow Hunting Tips], a special item that drops rarely from Demonic Heroic Encounters and can be bought from other players through the Auction House. You can chose between
- Dwarven Spelunking: available after processing additional [Faerzress] 7 times (21 in total) and by possessing [Dwarven Spelunking], a special item that drops rarely from Prophecy of Madness (Skirmish) and can be bought from other players through the Auction House. You can chose between
- A Touch of Madness: available after processing additional [Faerzress] 14 times (35 in total) and by possessing [On Madness], a special item that drops rarely from Demonic Heroic Encounters and can be bought from other players through the Auction House. You can chose between