The Protector's Speech
As Lord Neverember, Protector of Neverwinter, prepares his annual address to the people of the city, Neverwinter's enemies draw near to strike. Can you protect the Protector's Speech?
Completing the objectives quickly qualifies your party for the Gold, Silver or Bronze bonus reward.
The potential rewards include:
- [Neverwinter Renown]
- [Throne of the Lion]
- [Throne of Boo]
- [Throne of the Gamemaster]
- [Throne of the Shadow Dragon]
- [Traveling Entertainer]
- [Jubilee Parade Horse]
- [Jubilee Unicorn]
- [Cloak of the Waterdhavian Open Lords]
- [Ceremonial Cloak of Neverember]
- [Cloak of the Guardian of Neverwinter]
- [Lord Protector's Ceremonial Cloak]
Quest[edit | edit source]
|Given by:||Elminster Aumar|
|Starts in:||Protector's Enclave|
|Also occurs in:|
|Ends in:||Protector's Enclave|
|Turn in to:||Elminster Aumar|
The Protector's Speech is a daily quest during the Protector's Jubilee event.
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Help protect the city during Lord Neverember's yearly address to the people of Neverwinter by completing the Skirmish, The Protector's Speech.
Summary[edit | edit source]
To complete this mission you will need to complete the Skirmish, "The Protector's Speech".
To join this skirmish, press "K" to open the Queue window and select "The Protector's Speech".
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Complete the Skirmish "The Protector's Speech"