Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Maze Engine
The Maze Engine is Neverwinter's ninth module, released for PC on March 15, 2016.
Features[edit | edit source]
- The Maze Engine Campaign
- Updated Queue System
- The return of 4 Leveling Dungeons (Cloak Tower, Pirate King's Retreat (formerly Lair of the Pirate King), Frozen Heart, and Caverns of Karrundax.)
- The return of a reworked Castle Never
- Stronghold Economy Changes
- Campaign Updates
- New mount system
- Mount Price Changes (All Uncommon: 800 , All Rare: 2,000 , and All Epic: 3,500
- The [Shaundakul Lockbox]
- New Normal Enchantment: Demonic Enchantment
- New Armor Enchantment: Shadowclad Enchantment
- New Weapon Enchantment: Dread Enchantment
- New Artifact Set ([Baphomet's Infernal Talisman], [Demogorgon's Girdle of Might], and [Shard of Orcus' Wand])
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Announcing Neverwinter: The Maze Engine!
- The Maze Engine Developer Hub
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine Coming March 15!
- Developer Blog: Dungeons to Delve
- Return to Castle Never
- Developer Blog: Battle with Orcus
- Developer Blog: The New Mount System
- Developer Blog: A Stable of Insignias
- Developer Blog: Mounts Retrained
- Developer Blog: The Maze Engine Campaign
- Developer Blog: Stronghold Cost Reductions
- Developer Blog: Treasures of The Maze Engine
- Developer Blog: The New Queues
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine is Live!