Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Summer of Love
|Preceded by:||Summer Festival (Quest)|
|Followed by:||Midsummer Crafts|
|Given by:||Yina Morradi|
|Starts in:||Summer Festival|
|Also occurs in:|
|Ends in:||Summer Festival|
|Turn in to:||Yina Morradi|
|Rewards:||Varies by level between:|
Summer of Love is a quest in the Summer Festival event zone that was launched August 29, 2013 and scheduled to end September 18th, 2013.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Explore the festival grounds and learn about what's going on at the Summer Festival.
- Explore the Festival Round
- * Learn about the Goddess Sune by reading the Sune Information Plaque
- * Visit the Petal Store
- * Visit the Tribute Store
- Learn about Festival Activities
- * Learn about the "Flowers for Sune" Activity from the Midsummer Florist
- * Learn about the "Hungry Trolls" Event from the Midsummer Grillmaster
- * Learn about the "Midsummer Feast" Event
- Return to Yina Morradi
Summary[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Midsummer Florist[edit | edit source]
- Summer of Love
- About Collecting Flowers
You can pick Fireblossom Flowers directly from the bushes where they grow, or get them back from kobolds you defeat.
Bring me the blossoms you find and I'll trade you for them.
- Completes this component of quest and earns "Flowers for Sune" Lore
- I'll rememember.
Midsummer Grillmaster[edit | edit source]
- Summer of Love
- About the "Hungry Trolls" Event
When the trolls attack I'll declare the "Hungry Trolls" event is starting. Kill Trolls to earn points. Bigger and toughter trolls are worth more, naturally. When the attack ends, there will be prizes for all who fought to protect the festival.
- Completes this component of quest and earns "Hungry Trolls" Lore
- Kill trolls. Got it.
Farmer Pavro[edit | edit source]
- Completes this component of quest and earns "Of Sune and Feasts" Lore
- I have another question.
- How do I participate?
Ears of Corn are worth 1 point. Each Chicken you herd is worth 2 points. Herding a Pig is worth 7 points, but they're out at the edges of the farm. Finally, sometimes a special Golden Chicken appears. Those are worth 30 points, but are quite rare.
- How do I herd animals?
You want to get the animal into the Pen, so you've got to get behind it to chase it the direction you want it to go. It's tricky, and having a mount helps out.
You can only herd an animal for about 30 seconds before it will stop paying attention to you. And if you get too far away, it will also go back to what it was doing and you'll have to start all over again.
- How do I gather corn?
To get points for your corn, put it into the Bushel, Crate, or Barrel here in the pen. Use those last two if you have a lot of corn to turn in at once.
- That's all I wanted to know.