Skirmishes are player-vs-environment private instances that (so far) take place in outdoor environments and which are balanced for groups of five characters. They are similar to Dungeon Delves, but usually shorter and often involve staying in a fixed area while defeating multiple waves of foes.
Skirmishes awards an achievement which can be earned during normal leveling, or during the "Call to Arms" event. A Call to Arms is the only means to earn those achievements for a character that has exceeded the max level for each indicated in the table below.
List of Skirmishes[edit | edit source]
Skirmishes[edit | edit source]
|8||Blacklake Terror||Blacklake District||5||13|
|13||Orc Assault||Tower District||10||21|
|23||Storming the Keep||Blackdagger Ruins||18||30|
|31||Straight to Helm||Helm's Hold||27||35|
|36||Defend the Temple||Ebon Downs||32||39|
|44||Garrundar the Vile||Pirates' Skyhold||40||47|
|47||Storm Front||Icespire Peak||44||50|
|51||Gate Crashers||The Chasm||47||53|
|54||Defend the Village||Rothé Valley||50||57|
|55||Battle for the Bridge||Mount Hotenow||54||60|
|59||Aberrant Assault||Whispering Caverns||57||61|
|??||Illusionist's Gambit||River District Sewer||20||69|
|71||Master of the Hunt||Sharandar||60||70|
|72||Dread Legion||Dread Ring||60||70|
|70||Prophecy of Madness ||Gauntlgrym Halls||70||70|
|70||Throne of the Dwarven Gods ||Gauntlgrym Throne||70||70|
|70||Illusionist's Gambit (Master)||River District Sewer||70||70|
- Master of the Hunt is unlocked by completing the Sharandar Campaign introductory quests.
- Dread Legion is unlocked by completing the Dread Ring introductory quests.
- Prophecy of Madness is unlocked by completing The Prophecy of Madness quest through the Underdark Campaign.
- Throne of the Dwarven Gods is unlocked by completing The Throne of the Dwarven Gods quest through the Underdark Campaign.
Epic Skirmishes[edit | edit source]
Epic Skirmishes are level 70 skirmishes that have group requirements and item level. They are listed under Epic Dungeons in the Queue
|73||Kessell's Retreat||Icewind Dale||7,500|
|70||The Shores of Tuern||Isle of Tuern||7,500|
- Required Item level is 1,000 lower for private queues
Call to Arms Skirmish
A Call to Arms is an enhanced, limited time version of a normal Skirmish that permits levels 5-70 to queue for it. These events have enhanced drop tables with special items like rare pets and themed weapons intended for transmute use.
- Teams can be mixed between a wide level range, and each character is scaled to level 60 for the skirmish.
- It appears that each character will appear to themselves to be flagged as the party leader when entering the queue singly. When joining a team then leadership will be assigned as normal.
- A Call to Arms does not count as a level appropriate skirmish for Daily Skirmish purposes.
- A Call to Arms does count as a Skirmish for purposes of earning the bonus Skirmish Astral Diamonds.
- Loot Mode is always set to Round Robin.
- General monster drops appear to be dictated by the level of the character that dealt the majority of damage to monster, so in a group of mixed low and high level characters much of the gear dropped will be unusable by the lower level ones (though still sellable obviously).
Call of Arms: Alliance of heroes[edit | edit source]
In Module 15, a new season mechanic was added to the call of arms. During call of arms events, players have a chance to earn special tokens event currency. You can only earn 3 tokens per event
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Chests: dyes, companions and mounts. Prizes depends on skirmish.
Event Store[edit | edit source]
- Only items that sell for every skirmish appear here
Event Skirmishes[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- New System: Call to Arms: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/1006710
|Item||Medallions of Battle||Alliance Tokens|
|[Companion Supplies pack]||100|