Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Size Doesn't Mean Everything
|Given by:||Oatley Faekin|
|Starts in:||Whispering Caverns|
|Also occurs in:|
The Verdant Caves
|Ends in:||Whispering Caverns|
|Turn in to:||Oatley Faekin|
Requirement[edit | edit source]
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Take the boat located in the Verdant Caves to he Abandoned Tower in the Wispering Caverns and defeat the Necromancer.
Summary[edit | edit source]
This necromancer business has got me all flustered. I've found his lair though. It looks like an old abandoned tower built onto one of the stalagmites in the lake. Very old, and no doubt brimming with secret paths and the like.
You'll need to take a boat, but I took the precaution of getting one ready. I'll mark it on your map. Good luck!
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Defeat the Necromancer
- Collect your reward
- Return to Oatley Faekin in the Whispering Caverns
Completion[edit | edit source]
I guess it really is like old grandad Faekin used to say, you don't know what you can accomplish until you try!
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Oatley Faekin at (1094, 810)
- Take the boat at (966, -36) in The Verdant Caves to reach the Necromancer's Tower
- Go up the stairs to the tower, and kill the Necromancer's undead minions as you continue to ascend
- Fight the Necromancer at the top floor of the tower
- Collect your reward from the Treasure chest at (-121, -12)
- Return to the Whispering Caverns through the portal at (-150, -26)
- Return to Oatley Faekin and speak to him