We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Shores of Tuern
Info[edit | edit source]
- Required Item Level: 13,000
- Group Requirements: None
- Enemy Ratings: 7,000
- Estimated Play Time: 15m
Enemy Drops[edit | edit source]
Boss Drops[edit | edit source]
Chest Loot[edit | edit source]
- [Flawless Sapphire]
- [Black Opal]
- 30x [Seal of the Crown]
- [Draconic Enchantment, Rank 5]-[Draconic Enchantment, Rank 8]
- Rough astral Diamonds 860-1,725
- Alliance Neck/Belt/Ring
- Alliance Armor
- [Haarl's Treatise on Dragonkind]
- [Dragon Bone]
- [Dragon Gem]
- [Dragon Loyalist's Visage]
- [Girdle of Strength]
- [Plated Band of Constitution]
- [Twined Rope of Dexterity]
- [Owlbear Leather Belt of Intelligence]
- [Belt of Wisdom]
- [Sash of Charisma]
- [Dragon Queen's Key]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like all Dungeons/Skirmishes/Raids there is special drops. Recorded Dungeon Drops (could use a minor update) Eventually needs a wiki page.
- All enemies including the boss can drop Uncommon Insignia, and rare insignia's.
- The Skeleton archers that were added into the dungeon can drop potions for your level.
Draconic Gear acquired from this dungeon is obtained through the end chest, and is bound to character.