Reclaiming the Hoard
|Given by:||Elminster Aumar|
|Starts in:||Well of Dragons|
|Also occurs in:|
|Ends in:||Well of Dragons|
|Turn in to:||Elminster Aumar|
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Collect Dragon Hoard Coffers from cultists, Thayans, and dragons, then return them to the Reclaimed Tiamat Hoard. Defeat Cultists and Thayans.
Summary[edit | edit source]
We need to reclaim as much of the treasure as possible in order to weaken the cultists' summoning ritual. Bring it back to me, and I'll make sure it gets delivered back to those from whom it was taken.
If ye also happen to thrash any cultists or Thayans while you're out there, it will only make our fight easier when the time comes to face Tiamat.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Collect [Dragon Hoard Coffer]s
- Return Dragon Hoard Coffers (15)
- Defeat Cultists in the Well of Dragons (25)
- Defeat Thayans in the Well of Dragons (25)
- Return to Elminster
Completion[edit | edit source]
Oh there I go getting ahead of myself again. Blasted time travel.