Prophecy of Doom
|Paragon Path:||Divine Oracle|
|Minimum Power Points:||30|
|Power Type:||Encounter Power|
|Area of Effect:|
Prophecy of Doom is a Encounter power usable by Devoted Clerics. It is available to them at level 30.
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Rank I: Target has lowered Defense for a medium duration, and if target is still alive after this time, they take a large amount of damage. If target is killed during this time, you gain a large amount of Action Points, and this power instantly recharges.
- Rank II: Damage: +10%, Damage Resist Debuff: +2.5%, Action Points: +12.5% from fufilled prophecy
- Rank III: Damage: +10%, Damage Resist Debuff: +2.5%, Action Points: +12.5% from fufilled prophecy
- Rank IV: Damage: +10%, Damage Resist Debuff: +2.5%, Action Points: +12.5% from fufilled prophecy
- * Note: this power is currently broken. No action points are awarded nor does it instantly recharge if the target is killed.
- Patch NW.75.20170306d.4 Fixed the bugs regarding AP, recharge when enemy killed, and duration while empowered.
Divinity Effect[edit | edit source]
Damage increased, additional defense reduction, and you gain twice as many Action Points.
Empowered[edit | edit source]
Affecting Feats[edit | edit source]
Second Sight: When Prophecy of Doom ends, it disperses 5/10/15/20/25% of the damage as a heal to you and all allies near the target.
Additional Notes[edit | edit source]
Base damage resist debuff : +5%
80' Range24s Cooldown
Divinity: You deal instant Damage to target foe. This Damage is doubled if the target is affected by Prophecy of Doom.Empowered: Prophecy of Doom now consumes all stacks of Empowered to increase the duration of Prophecy for seconds per stack and the Damage Resistance Debuff by +5% per stack.