Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The savage werewolves of the Gray Wolf barbarian tribe have issued a challenge to anyone who thinks they can survive their Totem Pit!
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Skirmish/Monster Level: 39
Minimum Level to queue: 36
Maximum Level to queue: 43
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Consists of 9 waves, featuring a normal, Shadow Wolf accompanied, and boss led wave each of the three types of foe (spiders, undead, and werewolves).
- Enter the Totem Pit
- Defeat Spider Swarms
- Wave 1: Assorted spiders
- Wave 2: A pack of Shadow Wolves with assorted spiders
- Wave 3: Kyorl´urn the Hunter with assorted spiders
- Defeat Undead Hordes
- Wave 4: Assorted skeletons, zombies, and wights.
- Wave 5: A pack of Shadow Wolves with assorted skeletons, zombies, and wights.
- Wave 6: Morgath the Undying with assorted skeletons, zombies, and wights.
- Defeat Werewolf Packs
- Wave 7: Assorted werewolves (not including Shadow Wolves).
- Wave 8: A pack of Shadow wolves with assorted werewolves.
- Wave 9: Runs-Red-Howling with assorted werewolves (not including Shadow Wolves).
- Claim Your Reward
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Spider (Blade Spider, Bristle Spider, Broodswarm, Deathjump Spider, Spiderling, Spitting Spider)
- Skeleton (Archer, Decrepit Skeleton, Soldier)
- Zombie (Hulk, Rotter)
- Wight (Battle Wight, Deathlock Wight)
- Werewolf (Fighter, Scavenger, Shadow Wolf, Stormcaller, Wolf Packmate, Youngblood, Youngblood Archer)
- Spider (Kyorl´urn the Hunter)
- Wight (Morgath the Undying)
- Werewolf (Runs-Red-Howling)
Loot[edit | edit source]
Call to Arms[edit | edit source]
A Call to Arms Skirmish is an enhanced, limited time, version of a normal skirmish that allows levels 6-60 to queue for it without any other prerequisite and has an enhanced drop table.
The Call to Arms: Pit Fight was first held from November 14th, 2013 to November 18th, 2013. A second run was held from October 16th, 2014 to October 20th, 2014, adding an event store, Sword Coast Adventures access, and more transmutes. A third run was held from March 19th, 2015 to March 23rd, 2015 and a fourth run from March 10th, 2016 to March 14th, 2016.
The savage werewolves of the Gray Wolf Barbarian Tribe have issued a challenge to anyone who thinks they can survive their Totem Pit!
You must be level 6 or higher and queue for the event using the button below or pressing "k" on your keyboard.
Sword Coast Adventures
Make sure you check out the special dungeon in the Sword Coast Adventures on Gateway from your web or mobile browser.
Surviving the Pit Fight gives you a chance at the following rewards.
Whether you gain these chance rewards or not, you will gain many [Medallion of Battle] which you can spend in the store to purchase the following items:
- [Refiner's Cache] 100
- [Gray Wolf Tribe Dye Pack] 50
- [Barbarian Mystic Orb] 300
- [Barbarian Symbol] 300
- [Barbarian Maul] 300
- [Barbarian Spear] 150
- [Barbarian Shield] 150
- [Barbarian Longbow] 150
- [Barbarian Dagger] 150
- [Barbarian Mace] 150
- [Barbarian Mystic Pact Blade] 300
- [Barbarian Axe] 150
- [Barbarian Hatchet] 150
Many of these rewards are only available during the Pit Fight Call to Arms, so get them while you can!
Krim Wolfclaw[edit | edit source]
During the Call To Arms version of the event a stand appears near the center of Protector's Enclave with Krim Wolfclaw on it standing next to a box of barbarian gear and a shadow wolf. His only current purpose is to answer some questions about the event.
- Call to Arms! Pit Fight
Gather your team to fight them off!
- What is a Call to Arms?
Each Call to Arms has unique rewards for the heroes who join in the fight. Surviving the Pit Fight gives players a chance to find special rewards. Brutal Barbarian Weapons like the ones on the display stand next to me allow you to transmute the look of your equipment, special Cruel Enchantments empower your equipment, and the Shadow Wolf mount for you to ride.
These rewards are only available from this Call to Arms, so get them while you can!
- Can anyone join in?
All adventurers from level 6 onwards may join the battle. The event can be joined by using the Queue window and queuing for the Call to Arms event, when available.
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Call to Arms: Pit Fight Preview http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/1001790
- Call to Arms: Pit Fight http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/1001710
- Event Preview: Call to Arms Pit Fight http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/7010213
- Call to Arms Pit Fight Now Live! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9000573
- CTA: Pit Fight Returns to the Brawl! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9854203