We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Pirate King's Retreat
|Location Type:||Dungeon Delve|
Hidden somewhere on an earth mote floating high in the air is the Pirate King's Retreat. What treasures are buried there, forgotten by the living?
Description[edit | edit source]
You can queue for this to run it in a 5 man group, or you may enter manually solo or with any size group you desire.
The 'Pirate King's Retreat' was previously called 'Lair of the Pirate King', but was changed to 'Pirate King's Retreat' with Module 9: The Maze Engine. Norver the Cook (scared guy) in The Mutineer Camp gives the quest so you can complete it in the new Deeds campaign feature.
Queue[edit | edit source]
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||Queue Level||Item Level|
|Normal||45||45||40 - 70|
Quests[edit | edit source]
Bosses of Pirate King's Retreat[edit | edit source]
- The Redolent Surgeon
- Just pull him 2 rooms before. This will delay adds and the fight will be easier.
- OR - pull him to the ledge next to the bridge heading to the next campfire and then you can toss the adds.
- Bosun Thickgristle
- Try to fight him near the edge, you'll be able to toss the adds while the melees are killing the boss.
- Bartholomew Blackdagger
- Having 2 clerics makes the fight easier.
- You will need to work well together as a team and burst dps the boss down before you are overwhelmed by the spawns
- Just focus on the boss and avoid his AoE that heals him and deals high damage.
- Optional safer way: All but 1 focus on the spawns and slowly kill the boss.
- If you have a very skilled high recovery spec control wizard, they may be able to keep all the adds under control while the rest dps the boss.
Loot[edit | edit source]
|The Redolent Surgeon||random piece of unidentified Rare equipment||50|
|Bosun Thickgristle||random piece of unidentified Rare equipment||50|
|Bartholomew Blackdagger||random piece of unidentified Rare equipment||100|
|End Reward Chest||random piece of unidentified Rare equipment for your class|
Video[edit | edit source]
- Lair of the Pirate King m5: