Patch Notes: NW.70.20161025b.17
Release Notes[edit | edit source]
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
Sea of Moving Ice
- The weekly quest, The Runestead, now gives campaign currencies in addition to reputation.
- Manticores no longer incorrectly fully heal if the entire player party dies in Normal mode.
- Manticores now properly regain collision after Serissa leaves the battle.
Combat and Powers[edit | edit source]
- Oathbound Paladins created before November 10, 2016 have received a free respec token (max 1).
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
Artifacts and Artifact Weapons
- The Manticore Talon artifact can no longer be cancelled during the jump to prevent its cooldown from being triggered.
- The "Earthen Heart" artifact weapon set bonus once again properly accumulates stacks.
Stronghold Overload Enchantments
- Overload Enchantments that affect Trolls and Giants now display proper icons for their power buffs.
- Companion-only enchantments no longer incorrectly activate when equipped by players.
- Player-only enchantments no longer incorrectly activate when equipped by companions.
- Dead player characters can no longer incorrectly be resurrected by healing potions under certain circumstances.
Performance and Stability[edit | edit source]
- A known crash in texture rendering has been partially alleviated, and remaining occurrences should provide more data for diagnosis.