Patch Notes: NW.70.20161025b.11
Release Notes[edit | edit source]
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
Sea of Moving Ice
- Frigid Fishing: This quest now properly displays a quest path to the fishmonger.
- Players may now access the travel map from the edges of the Sea of Moving Ice zone.
- Players may now claim a new Ice Hunter's Khyek from the vessels behind Maluk if they lose their current khyek.
- Players no longer get stuck in a state where they can only move forward if they enter water while casting a channelled power.
- Recasting Alarm: This quest now properly completes when the third group of totems is selected.
- Recasting Alarm: This quest now properly displays its objective, visual effects, and quest path.
- Runestead: Treasure maps may no longer be found in the Runestead instance.
- Dev Note: The Runestead fishing spot was primarily intended to be a place for collectors to catch types of fish exclusive to this area. Its emergent use for map farming was not intended.
- Treasure chests and rune shards now properly have audio when interacted with.
- When catching fish, the audio is now a little more distinct depending on the fish quality.
- Blizzard audio no longer persists occasionally after the blizzard ends.
- Celebratory audio can no longer be heard toward the entrance, before Storvald is defeated.
- Manticores now properly play their roar audio more than once in the encounter.
- Various other audio improvements have been made to this encounter.
- Visual effects that show dangerous areas ("splats") now display more consistently in this encounter.
- Fangbreaker Island: The final chest in Fangbreaker Island is now a little less chill, and properly reads as "epic" instead of "epice."
- Stronghold: Elk Tribesmen no longer spawn as guards in the Stronghold.
- The event calendar has been updated, and once again shows the upcoming events for the next few weeks.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Rusted Lighttender's Holy Symbol now properly shows a faded icon.
- Stronghold Overload Enchantments for Troll and Giant enemies now properly have icons.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- Players no longer receive as many Action Point Gain messages in the combat log while fishing.
- Note: There are a few remaining occurrences that may be cut down further in future builds.
- Players may no longer unexpectedly cause others to drop out of an in-progress queue under certain circumstances.