Patch Notes: NW.70.20161025a.9
Release Notes[edit | edit source]
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- A potential cause of Heroic Encounters ceasing to spawn has been addressed.
- Fish Fry: Fish caught outside fishing Heroic Encounters now properly count toward the weight goal.
- Players no longer become stuck in combat with unseen enemies while on Barbarian Island.
- Quests to slay Runechanged Trolls now grant credit when the trolls explode.
- The camera no longer exhibits strange zooming behavior while fishing for several minutes at a time.
- Smaller Heroic Encounters once again properly respawn.
Combat and Powers[edit | edit source]
Boons - Storm King's Thunder
- The required stack count for Chill of Winter to proc has been reduced to 10, down from 50.
- Players now properly retain Everfrost damage resistance from Boons while on a khyek.
- Players who rebind their class mechanic (default: Tab) hotkey can now properly bait their hooks while fishing.
Localization[edit | edit source]
- While playing in German, Maluk Whalewalker's voice-over now properly corresponds to the text.