Patch Notes NW.5.20131021a.3
Highlights[edit | edit source]
- New Event: Masquerade of Liars
- Protector's Enclave has been revamped with phantasmal transformations, jesters, tricksters, and of course, Halloween-themed decorations. Participate in a handful of themed daily quests and earn masks or a new companion!
- Start Date: October 29, 2013 at 10 A.M. PDT
- End Date: November 4, 2013 at 10 A.M. PDT
Classes and Balance[edit | edit source]
- While on a mount, getting knocked prone while attempting to use a power will no longer cause that power to go on a 2 minute cooldown.
- Control Wizard: Shield may only hit up to 5 targets at a time.
- Devoted Cleric: Hallowed Ground now properly matches the area of effect it appears to cover.
- The Recovery stat can now properly enhance the cooldown of powers with multiple charges.
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- Sharandar: Players should no longer get stuck in combat unexpectedly while standing near the Dark Fey Enclave quest givers and entrance.
- The daily Gauntlgrym Dungeon quest now properly counts completion of the Dwarf King Crypt.
- The daily dungeon quest now properly requires the epic version of Temple of the Spider instead of the regular one.
- Resolved a case where a Queue would still try to fill an instance with members even after no one was left on the map. This would cause them to be unable to leave the party or queue for another instance.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- The Plague Fire enchantments now correctly show up in the auction hall under enchantments instead of runestones.
Graphics and Performance[edit | edit source]
- NVIDIA stereoscopic vision: Resolved an issue with shadows not displaying correctly at the login screen or where the field of view was in an unexpected setting.
- Resolved several rare memory leaks that could occur under certain conditions that were repeated for long amounts of time.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue for some powers that would show a debuff or buff icon with invalid durations such as the Frozen class feature.
- Gearscore should now be more accurately reflected in certain cases after a player dies.
- Trade Window: There is now extra confirmation dialog when trading with players to confirm the trade.