Patch Notes NW.5.20131009a.6
Classes and Balance[edit | edit source]
- Great Weapon Fighter: Flourish: It is no longer possible to launch long distances in the air anymore.
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- Castle Never: removed the remaining collision that stays after the platform rises in the Brave Soldiers Tomb.
- Cloak Tower (Epic): Placing the hidden secret ingredients now properly unlocks the extra bonus chest.
- Mount Hotenow: The Firecatcher event should now receive proper credit from catching mephits from anywhere on the map instead of just a portion of it.
- Temple of the Spider: Removed a spider that was behind collision that looked like it could be attacked but could harm players and keep them in combat.
- [Lillend]: Rejuvenating Chord: This power now correctly heals for 1.8% of the target's HP (up from 1.2%)
- [Lillend]: Piercing Notes: This Power's description has been updated and clarified to make its effect more understandable.
- [Lillend]: Piercing Notes: This Power now correctly buffs Audio Drain's damage. Additionally, it now amplifies the heal from Audio Drain.
- [Lillend]: Audio Drain: The tooltip of this power has been updated to reflect the output of the power. It now notes that Audio Drain heals allies near the target for 7% over 5 seconds (up from 3.5% over 5 seconds). This is just a tooltip change.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issues where several enemies were able to use knock and push players who should be immune to knocks. This does not include Guardian Fighters blocking big hits from large enemies as it currently exists in the game.
- Removed the Surprising, Secrets and Dramatic content tags to reduce redundancy with other existing tags.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause a Featured quest to not be properly published.
- Posting auctions now properly only take a 10% cut instead of the 12% when posting remotely.
- There is now a Dark Forest Lockbox banner to replace the old Feywild Lockbox banner.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Weapons and armor available for purchase in the Wondrous Bazaar and Tarmalune Tradebar stores are now marked as 'Free Transmute' and no longer cost Astral Diamonds to transmute onto another weapon the first time.
- Alchemy: Alchemists of Neverwinter have made a breakthrough in the manufacture of Potions of Stamina. They have figured out a way for these potions to also strengthen the arms of Guardian Fighters, increasing their ability to block incoming damage.
- Great Weapon Fighter: Reaver's Edge: There should no longer be a big square when this item is enchanted with some weapon enchantments.
- Weaponsmithing: The Gemmed Champion's Swordknot +3 and +6 now have gems in them.
- Oculus the Inflamed no longer drops the Scroll of Blue Fire. This item was dropping in error and has been removed from Oculus. The Scroll of Blue Fire has been updated to be Grey quality. It's sell price is unaffected.
Localization[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue where any periodic effect descriptions on powers or items could have had extra text in them."
- German Rejuvenation potions no longer have duplicate text in them.
Performance and Stability[edit | edit source]
- Gateway has received updates to ensure improved backend stability and performance.
- Improvements to NVIDIA 3D Vision including UI positioning adjustments, improved shadows and several crash fixes. Suggested to use NVIDIA driver version 327.23 or greater.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- It is no longer possible to reference game sound files in chat and cause the sounds to play for other players who receive the message.
- Updated the Campaign Window text to better guide the player to start their Sharandar Campaign progress.
- When canceling a profession task the same items used to start the task will be returned instead of new copies of the items removing any player modified data about it such as dye or enchantments.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- The Coins of Waukeen event does not have full localization for Polish and Italian.
- The Coins of Waukeen special drop item, Waukeen's Coin Purse, is not dropping with the intended frequency when grouped. This will be most noticeable in content such as Skirmishes, Dungeon Delves and Epic Dungeon Delves. Additionally, this item will not drop in Gauntlgrym.