Patch Notes NW.5.20130911a.8 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?494071)
Classes and Balance[edit | edit source]
- Control Wizard: Ray of Enfeeblement (Spell Mastery): No longer shows a cooldown while it has full charges.
- Devoted Cleric: Forgemaster's Flame: The healing effect from this power has been restored to what it was before Sharandar released (approximately a 30% healing increase).
- Devoted Cleric: Hammer of Fate: The knockback effect is now correctly considered a form of control for immunity and power trigger purposes.
- Great Weapon Fighter: Feat Stunning Flourish: The Stun effect is now correctly considered a form of control for immunity and power trigger purposes.
- Trickster Rogue: Stealth: Being hit by a Daze or stun effect before using Stealth will no longer prevent its use again until the player logs back in.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Dragons: Breath weapon attacks should no longer hit players outside of the clearly marked AoE ranges.
- Dragons: Wing buffet attacks should now hit inside their proper ranges.
Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Resolved a crash that could occur when using the Costume Editor when a text field has focus.
- Resolved an issue where login can fail when exiting and re-entering the Foundry too quickly.
- Switching characters will no longer stall and disconnect users.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Nightmare mounts: The tail and summon/dismiss special effects should better display on low end machines.
- Resolved an issue that would rarely cause a player to not receive items they won from a Need/Greed roll sometimes when one or more players left the map before the item was awarded.
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- Sharandar: Gnarlroot Caves: Received a collision pass to increase server performance and reduce stalls and lag that could be experienced in this map.
- Sharandar: Patching Things Up: Redcap encounters will now only respawn if the Dryad tree wound has also respawned.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- Auction House: The buyout column sorting will once again properly sort prices.
- The Looking for Group chat channel will now always properly show in the Set Channel dropdown list.
- Zone Rewards window now has a minimum height that it can be scaled down to prevent it from being scaled to nothing and be difficult to interact with.