Patch Notes NW.5.20130828.4 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?478161)
Classes[edit | edit source]
- General: Corrected issues with some powers not being able to properly score critical strikes such as: Storm Pillar, Shard of the Eternal Avalanche and Flamestrike.
- Control Wizard: Chill class feature: Chill may now properly stack on all Crowd Control immune bosses though it does not slow or freeze them.
- Devoted Cleric: Miracle Worker Set: The effect from this armor set may no longer trigger multiple times from certain powers and no longer requires a target being hit.
- Great Weapon Fighter: Weapon Master's Strike: Multiple instances of the same FX will no longer trigger under certain conditions.
- Great Weapon Fighter: Bravery class feature: Corrected tooltip to mention it increases Deflect Chance rather than Deflect. Updated Rankup tips to state Deflect Chance.
- Trickster Rogue: Blitz: This power's audio should no longer echo in certain conditions.
Quests and Environments[edit | edit source]
- Helm's Hold: Grass and other environmental objects should no longer disappear unexpectedly when exploring this map.
- Helm's Hold: This map no longer has an extra exit landmark that is inaccessible.
- Lair of the Pirate King: Some areas where you could not see environment or enemies past a certain distance has been resolved.
- Lair of the Pirate King: Companions should no longer get stuck longing for their masters after using the anchor to engage the Pirate King.
- Midsummer Festival: Players may now interact with flowers during combat. Interaction does not break when hit.
- Mount Hotenow: Environmental FX has had some minor performance updates.
- Sharandar: Feywild Breach: Audio should now play properly in all areas of this map.
- Sharandar: Quickling Den: Xylene should now have a boss introduction cutscene when players come close enough.
- Sharandar: Dark Fey Enclave: Using the door to this neighborhood will no longer send an erroneous message stating you need a key to enter.
- Sharandar: The Dark Fey Enclave portal will no longer call out that you need a key to use it after you have already aquired the key.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Change Appearance: Temporary versions of Summer fashion items are no longer able to be transmuted over permanent items.
- Change Appearance: When a Bind on Equip item is transmuted to look like a Bind on Pickup item, the resulting item is now bound.
- Companions: [Cat]: This companion should no longer sound like a [Panther] and makes proper grooming sounds as a small cat should.
- Companions: [Honey Badger] should have his missing sounds restored. He didn't mind though.
- Riding a mount for extended periods of time will no longer cause the rider and mount animations to become out of sync.
- Kobolds and Trolls in the Midsummer Festival now drop lockboxes at a rate of 1.5%.
- Minions may now drop lockboxes and slightly raised the chance for all other enemies to drop them as well.
- Mage's Cloth Cap +2 profession task now only requires a single Mage's Cloth Cap +1 instead of 2.
- Resolved issue with an item that was causing players to have grunts and sounds of a Wight.
Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Key items once again drop from Foundry quests.
- Auction House: You are now allowed to remove a lot you have posted before any bids have been placed as you can in game.
Graphics[edit | edit source]
- The quality slider in the Graphics Options now accurately shows the current state, instead of requiring a nudge to get settings up to expected levels.
Localization[edit | edit source]
- Various cases of untranslated text throughout the game have been addressed.
User Interface (UI)[edit | edit source]
- Admin message for players acquiring an [Aranea] now announce "PlayerName has acquired an Aranea".
- Campaign Window: May now be assigned a keybind through the options menu.
- Character Creation: There are now proper mouseover tooltips for "Head Shape" and "Body Shape".
- Character Equipment: Dragging items from the equipment slots should no longer drag the window as well.
- Boons: Added a confirmation if you want to exit the window without spending points (similar to Feats). Updated the button text to better reflect power choosing.
- Item set tooltips once again properly display the names of other items in the set.
- Naming a companion will now properly save if all of your Companion Active Slots are full.
- Mail: "Report Spam" button is disabled on mail that is not from another player such as NPCs.
- Multiday Event Display: There is now a permanent element on the HUD for long term events such as the Midsummer Festival.
- Popup dialog windows should properly close when using the ESC key once more.
- Queues now give priority to complete 5 person parties which should speed up queue times for such parties in some cases.
- Queues for epic dungeons now show the maps intended player level instead of the maps level.
- Resolved a case where VoiP would no longer properly play party members speech.
- Salvaging Window: Received some layout and art updates.
- Slotting an Enchantment no longer mentions the Astral Diamond cost but does state there is a cost if you want to unslot later.
- The Looking for Group chat channel will now properly switch you to the channel after typing "/lfg " instead of requiring enter being pressed.
- The mount icon in your power tray is now grey when you cannot mount at your current position.
- The Health bar mouseover tooltip will now display more information about your temporary health.
- Vendors: Buying an item from a vendor will now make sound when double clicking to make a purchase.
- When receiving a title, the icon will now use the one from the granting Achievement if there is one.