Patch Notes NW.35.20141208a.4
Classes and Balance[edit | edit source]
- Tenacity: Points in Tenacity are now worth roughly 36% more. Base Tenacity for all players remains unchanged at 10%.
- Control Wizard
- Chilling Advantage: The material components have been found and this feature now works correctly. Chilling.
- Great Weapon Fighter
- Trickster Rogue
- Stealth: Striking a player while you are stealthed will temporarily reveal you to the target you strike. This reveal lasts 2 seconds.
- Last Moments: Now correctly benefits from putting points in this feat and correctly activates in all cases.
- Master Infiltrator: Shocking Execution: Damage reduced by roughly 20%.
- Shadowy Opportunity: This feat no longer improperly triggers multiple times on channeled powers such as Bloodbath.
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- Well of Dragons
- Factional Assets can no longer be abandoned.
- There is more descriptive text as to where to find the items that can be donated. Talk to Elminster or interact with the donation cart for more information.
- Resolved an issue with the Tiamat fight that could cause rewards to not be properly awarded in some cases if the map opened faster than the Event Logic could detect it.
- Switching instances in the Temple of Tiamat has been disabled.
- The door to the Temple of Tiamat is now easier to interact with.
- The Temple of Tiamat now has an updated entry hall to allow for better organization of parties.
- Tiamat's Hoard: Player investments to the Hoard will now be more impactful and chances at reaching higher tiers of investment are much better. Scaling for current population has been further adjusted to this effect as well.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Tiamat: The Blue Dragon heads FX should more reliably draw on low end machines.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Potions of Dragon Slaying and Scrolls of Protection from Dragons are now able to be equipped in your potion belt.
- Resolved an issue that could cause level scaling items to not work properly if dyed or transmuted.
- The Lathander artifact set bonus will now protect from injuries suffered due to death from falling.
- Tyranny of Dragons Campaign: We have removed the Astral Diamond cost for the Adventuring Gear task and the items received will now be bound to account rather than bound to character.