Patch Notes NW.35.20141125a.3
Classes and Balance[edit | edit source]
- Dexterity: No longer incorrectly grants too much bonus deflect to classes that are not Rogues.
- Scourge Warlock
- Murderous Flames: No longer incorrectly deals a small amount of damage when the Warlock has a Weapon Enchantment.
- Trickster Rogue
- Shadow of Demise: This feat now correctly tracks damage past the initial strike.
- Twisted Grin: This feat now triggers correctly in all cases.
- Seething Knives: This feat now deals the correct amount of damage.
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- Dread Ring: Heart of Dread: This quest can now be properly offered to characters who have purchased the Dread Ring campaign completion.
- Tiamat's Bane Achievement is no longer looking for an old beta testing achievement requirements.
- Tyranny of Dragons: Culling the Cultists is now a daily quest. The number of cultists required to kill has been lowered to 25. Common Cause now requires Culling the Cultists to be completed rather than defeating any of the dragons. There is a new weekly quest to defeat the dragons.
- Well of Dragons
- Cult Prison cages are now more difficult to get stuck on.
- Fetch Quest: The wolf now moves faster to keep up with mounted players and resolved a couple issues that could cause the quest items to be unusable.
- Fools Gold: Mimics no longer sparkle and look like they can be interacted with.
- Lay of the Land: The cut scenes can now be skipped.
- Reclaiming the Hoard: The drop rate for the coffers has increased as well as the total amount required to complete the quest has been reduced to 14 from 25.
- Rojadio the Invincible brazier can be used while in combat and slightly increased the drop rate on the Motes of Midnight.
- The Scrying Stone has had its levitation spell wear off and is properly on the ground again.
- The Thwarting Sacrifices Encounter now more reliable respawns when it is supposed to when it has been previously cleared out.
- The day one quests can no longer be dropped to help prevent issues where players could get stuck on their progress.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Draconic Heralds: The time limit for this Heroic Encounter has been decreased to 10 minutes and the dragons all have increased health and damage.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Lathander set bonus: The heal on being rescued from Near Death is now affected by Healing Depression in PvP. It also will no longer return other players from a Near Death state
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue where your UI could become unresponsive after visiting the Tailor in rare cases.
- Scrollbars should no longer have horrible jiggle.
- When displaying your own healthbar it will no longer always be white s though your life total is changing.