Patch Notes NW.3.20130723a.2 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?428281)
- Fixed an issue that could cause item tooltips to display in the lower left of the screen instead of over the item.
- Fixed minor layout issues on the profession screen in some cases.
- Fixed a minor issue with overlapping text that could occur when returning from inactivity.
- Fixed an issue with Auction house searches not always working with some versions of Internet Explorer 8.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- The Dungeoneering skill and other powers with long names should now have better word wrapping in character creation.
Systems and Items[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some enchantments and items not giving their proper stat bonuses.
- Items purchased for Glory or [Grym Coins] can no longer be sold for Gold.
- All types of Identification Scrolls will now be sellable on the Auction House.
- [Tomb Spider] companion now has an updated character preview in the companions screen.
- Frozen Power Transfer Feat: Fixed an issue where this could extend the duration of all other effects on the Control Wizard.
Professions[edit | edit source]
- Changed the task name for Elegant Scale Shirt to Elegant Scale Pants
- Alchemists have discovered a new more efficient way to make Aqua Vitae. Check your Rank 8 Alchemy tasks.