Patch Notes: NW.25.20140820a.4
Classes and Balance[edit | edit source]
- General: Characters who had previously received a feat respec but were unable to purchase any new feats should now be able to do so.
- Scourge Warlock: Soul Puppets now properly despawn when the warlock dies in all cases.
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- Dread Legion and Wild Hunt skirmishes are now properly unlocked when their respective campaigns are boosted trough the Zen Market.
- Ghost Stories: The Lorekeepers must now all be killed before venturing further into the crypt to confront Malthus to avoid backtracking.
- Protector's Enclave's cloth banners have been updated to have better performance.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Valindra has now rememorized the levitate spell when confronting her and will no longer walk around the floor like a mere mortal.
Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Skill checks will now work properly again for quests that use them.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Bear and Owlbear mounts have a slightly updated rider position to sit on top of the bear instead of slightly inside the bear.
- Feasts are no longer Bind on Pickup.
- New random Scourge Warlock items no longer look like Trickster Rogue items.
- New random Trickster Rogue offhand weapons are now all flagged correctly to allow tumbling requiring a 'melee weapon'.
- Removed the incorrect item set bonuses for certain pieces of Great Weapon Fighter gear mentioning the Infernal armor set as requirements.
- Scrimshaw Vendor in Caer-Konig now sells BearTribe weapons that are Bound to Account not Bound to Character.
- [Slayer Ring of the Xvim] can now only be equipped one at a time.
- The Summer Watering Can transmute weapon for Control Wizards now has a more consistent alignment between different animations.
- Wondrous Bazaar: Many of the items in the "Special Items" tab of the store have had their AD price reduced. Items included but not limited to: Mount Training Manuals, Companions, Mounts and cosmetic armors.
Performance and Stability[edit | edit source]
- FX performance update for warlock powers.
- Various FX prioritization and performance updates.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- Armor Reinforcement Kits now have a right click context menu to use them in addition to their double click to use functionality.
- Fixed several logical checks that pop up confirmation windows that could cause them to get into a weird state that could keep them popping up when they should not be.
- Mail: Resolved an issue that prevented the arrow keys from properly navigating between mail messages.
- Main Menu option sliders not working consistently has been resolved.
- Right clicking on a player's name in chat will once again open the context menu to whisper, invite or ignore them.
- Tyranny of Dragons is now the first campaign listed and is the default campaign selected when the UI is opened.
- When a campaign booster is purchased it will now open up that campaign to show you the updated status.
- Zone and Trade chat is now restricted to accounts who have a level 15 character.