We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Patch Notes: NW.25.20140820a.4
Classes and Balance[edit | edit source]
- General: Characters who had previously received a feat respec but were unable to purchase any new feats should now be able to do so.
- Scourge Warlock: Soul Puppets now properly despawn when the warlock dies in all cases.
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- Dread Legion and Wild Hunt skirmishes are now properly unlocked when their respective campaigns are boosted trough the Zen Market.
- Ghost Stories: The Lorekeepers must now all be killed before venturing further into the crypt to confront Malthus to avoid backtracking.
- Protector's Enclave's cloth banners have been updated to have better performance.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Valindra has now rememorized the levitate spell when confronting her and will no longer walk around the floor like a mere mortal.
Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Skill checks will now work properly again for quests that use them.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Bear and Owlbear mounts have a slightly updated rider position to sit on top of the bear instead of slightly inside the bear.
- Feasts are no longer Bind on Pickup.
- New random Scourge Warlock items no longer look like Trickster Rogue items.
- New random Trickster Rogue offhand weapons are now all flagged correctly to allow tumbling requiring a 'melee weapon'.
- Removed the incorrect item set bonuses for certain pieces of Great Weapon Fighter gear mentioning the Infernal armor set as requirements.
- Scrimshaw Vendor in Caer-Konig now sells BearTribe weapons that are Bound to Account not Bound to Character.
- [Slayer Ring of the Xvim] can now only be equipped one at a time.
- The Summer Watering Can transmute weapon for Control Wizards now has a more consistent alignment between different animations.
- Wondrous Bazaar: Many of the items in the "Special Items" tab of the store have had their AD price reduced. Items included but not limited to: Mount Training Manuals, Companions, Mounts and cosmetic armors.
Performance and Stability[edit | edit source]
- FX performance update for warlock powers.
- Various FX prioritization and performance updates.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- Armor Reinforcement Kits now have a right click context menu to use them in addition to their double click to use functionality.
- Fixed several logical checks that pop up confirmation windows that could cause them to get into a weird state that could keep them popping up when they should not be.
- Mail: Resolved an issue that prevented the arrow keys from properly navigating between mail messages.
- Main Menu option sliders not working consistently has been resolved.
- Right clicking on a player's name in chat will once again open the context menu to whisper, invite or ignore them.
- Tyranny of Dragons is now the first campaign listed and is the default campaign selected when the UI is opened.
- When a campaign booster is purchased it will now open up that campaign to show you the updated status.
- Zone and Trade chat is now restricted to accounts who have a level 15 character.