Patch Notes: NW.15.20140707a.7
Content and Environment[edit | edit source]
- Dread Ring Campaign task Decipher Thayan Writings can no longer be started more than 24 times as intended.
Items and Economy[edit | edit source]
- Black Ice Enchantment drop quantities have been reduced from all places they drop (Heroic Encounters, Kessell's Retreat and in the Need for Mead quest. This also includes Corrupted and Purified enchantments from the final chest in Kessell's Retreat.
- [Cockatrice] Companion's petrification now no longer penetrates through CC immunity effects and lasts slightly less on players than it does on NPCs.
- [Enchanted Key]s will now be Bind on Account on Pickup. This change is retroactive and is meant to reduce the negative behaviors of 3rd party sites with their use of keys. They will bind onto the next character that picks them up for cases where they remain in the Auction House or Guild Banks.
- Kessell's Spheres of Annihilation and the Black Ice Beholder Artifacts can both be properly equipped at the same time now.
- Throne of the Lion: This item is no longer considered a Mount. It still behaves the same, allowing you to sit and think, but can now be placed in the normal item slots, instead of in the Mount slot. It also no longer has the standard dismount when taking damage rules.
- Shard of Valindra's Crown will no longer improperly reset internal cooldowns of other powers or remove buffs and other non-control debuffs.
- Waters of Elah'zad power text description now note that the healing effect is unaffected by Healing Depression in PvP as is intended.