Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.26 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?252372)
- Addressed a rare case in which the At-Will powers in Divine Mode could become unslotted but couldn't be dragged back into the Power Tray.
- Click detection on touch screens is now much more consistent.
- Professions now consistently gray out tasks above the player's level and show eligible tasks normally.
- The Date column in Mail now sorts properly.
- The 10-minute Auction consignment duration has been removed from the mobile layout.
- The mobile auction house no longer has the "All Categories" option.
- The mobile layout now uses "infinite scrolling" rather than pagination for the guild roster and profession task list.
- The Professions filter is now more usable in the mobile layout.
- Tooltips have been added to confirmation dialogs (and other dialogs of that type).
- When hiding Profession tasks above your level, the filter description now matches the game.
- When the Gateway page updates, the Professions Search box now maintains focus if the player already had focus on it.
PvP[edit | edit source]
- Rivenscar Ruins: Players are no longer able to sneak out of the spawn point before the match starts.