Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.16 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?201931)
Environment and Quests[edit | edit source]
- Certain minibosses in several dungeons no longer respawn under specific circumstances.
- Resolved an issue with Dungeon Chests giving loot of incorrect level under some circumstances
- Fixed the issue with the final interactive object in No Honor Among Thieves being repeatedly lootable if the player is on a team.
Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Players may now report Terms of Service violations when dropping a Foundry quest.
- Foundry experience has been tweaked for balancing purposes.
Gateway[edit | edit source]
- Characters with apostrophes in their name can now be loaded.
- Improved the Professions layout in IE8.
- Profession tasks can now always be completed when the timer reaches 0.
- The very short (10 minute) auction time has been removed.
- The Nightmare Lockbox image now has a link to additional Nightmare Lockbox info.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Certain Profession items, such as the Dragon Egg, now show up correctly in Auction House searches.
- Items in the reward chest for Dragon Attack now have their proper Enchantment slots.
- Shard of Elemental Fire is now usable for Control Wizards.
- The Nightmare Lockbox now properly lists the name of the Heavy Inferno Nightmare mount.
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Chaos Magic now properly applies its debuffs only to enemies.
Professions[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an bug where item quantity would occasionally calculate inaccurately.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- The Guild Bank now properly grays out the Withdraw / Deposit permission checkbox if the player has permission granting abilities, but not Withdraw / Deposit permission.
Stability and Performance[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a client lockup with certain power interactions.
- Fixes the client lockup when getting hit by multiple Daze powers.
- Significantly improved performance in the Foundry editor