Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.14 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?176121)
Performance and Stability[edit | edit source]
- Fixed many stability / performance issues in the Foundry, the Queue system, Gateway, and Login. This should improve the overall player experience in each of those features.
Localization[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a major issue resulting in unreadable item tooltips in the French language.
Auction House[edit | edit source]
- The Auction House will now deliver currency and items through the in-game mail system.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to sellers not receiving the correct sum of Astral Diamonds when an auction expired without being bought out.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- When viewing stores remotely (for example, when accessing the Wondrous Bazaar from afar), consumable items such as ID Scrolls can now be purchased in bulk.
- Guild Banks now properly update which of their options are checked on a per-Rank basis, instead of incorrectly showing the same checkmarks across all ranks.
The Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Players will no longer occasionally be locked out of all input after using the in-Preview object nudger.