Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.13 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?168541)
Stability[edit | edit source]
- Several major network issues have been found and addressed. We should now be able to support many more players with significantly less lag.
Login[edit | edit source]
- The Queue position indicator now has more information, as well as buttons that link to Neverwinter Gateway and the Neverwinter Wiki.
- Fixed an issue where players displayed queue position would incorrectly jump to a higher number than the players actual place in line.
Daily Quests[edit | edit source]
- Repeatable quests now have blue text in the Contact UI.
- Repeatable quests that are on cooldown now properly look disabled, and they have a time displaying the remaining time until they're available again.
- Repeatable quests now have tooltips in the Contact UI.
- Rhixs animations now work more consistently with the contact dialog close-up.
- Rhix no longer displays a blue exclamation mark over his head when he has no quests available for the player.
- Rhixs daily quests now properly inform the player to return to Rhix when they are complete.
Professions[edit | edit source]
- Professions: Leadership: (Rare) Participate in a Tournament: Increased amount of time to complete this task to 6 hours, up from 4 hours.
Founders Agent[edit | edit source]
- The Founders Agent now properly allows players to reclaim all of the promo items players qualify for.
Nightmare Lockbox[edit | edit source]
- The @handle has been removed from Heavy Inferno Nightmare winner broadcasts.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- The Astral Diamond Claim button in the AD Exchange now shows a warning that any Astral Diamonds withdrawn belong to the character, not the account.
- The confirmation window that pops up when trying to move out of an incomplete quest map has had a minor facelift.
Foundry[edit | edit source]
- The "Tipsy" achievement is now triggered when the player tips 500 Astral Diamonds, up from 100 Astral Diamonds. (The maximum tip was increased in a previous patch.)
Localization[edit | edit source]
- Many updates have been made to French and German language translations.