Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.11 (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?150911)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Plague Tower: Fixed an issue that could prevent the quest from progressing.
- The Plague Tower: Puzzle completion cutscenes now play for all players on the map.
- Illithid Enclave: The reward from this quest is now a Rare (Blue) version of the Epic (Purple) item it used to reward.
Combat[edit | edit source]
Founder's Packs[edit | edit source]
- Gond's Endless Coffer of Pyrotechnics, Lliira's Everlasting Bottle of Levity, and Robes of Useless Items will now continue to cool down while offline.
- Graycloak Legacy is now unique. Players may only have one at a time.
- Players may now open the Gilded Moonstone Regalia box even if they have a Gilded Moonstone Regalia Mask.
- The Founders Agent now has a landmark on the Protector's Enclave map.
- The Founders Agent no longer buys items from players.
Zen Market[edit | edit source]
- Players may now purchase up to 50 character slots via the Zen Market.
User Interface[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a cause of Drow characters receiving "Failed to create character" errors after character creation.
- Items in mail now properly show tooltips.
- Left-click now properly removes attached items from outgoing mail. Players may also left-click drag the items out.
- The Auction House now works as expected when accessing it from the Auction Broker.
- When hovering the cursor over the "Take Items" button in Mail, the tooltip now says to contact the Postal Courier, not the nonexistent Mailbox.
Audio[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in which audio would drop out unexpectedly.
Gateway[edit | edit source]
- News links now lead properly to playneverwinter.com instead of the mirrors on the base Perfect World site.