Known issues with Foundry
This article is a stub. You can help Neverwinter Wiki by .
This article provides basic question-answers that are posted frequently on Foundry board.
General[edit | edit source]
- Mouse can get stuck while dragging objects from menu too fast.
- Workaround: Click alt+f4 (to prompt a window with exiting, then hit cancel) or ctrl+s (which will save the quest releasing your mouse).
- People tend to loose quest from questlog when you force them to visit cryptic zone (eg. Blacklake district)
- Workaround: Tell players to relog after they visit certain zone. There is no other workaround (unless you skip the part of visiting cryptic maps during quest).
- If you duplicate your map with NPCs with dialogue or interact-able objects on it, the copied map will have all objects with interact-able dialogue options.
- Currently, when you test your quest, you will hear placed sounds and music. When you publish your quest, some sounds are not active.
- If the player moves after completing the quest, opening the chest, they will lose the window that allows them to review the quest.
- Workaround: You can type in this command to make the window appear: /Ugcshowreviewgen
- NPC or Encounter cannot sit on a chair, nor eat food while sitting.