Introduction[edit | edit source]
The Greycloaks guild was the first guild formed in Neverwinter. Since that time, it has grown to one of the largest guilds in the game, spanning five guilds (the Greycloaks, Whitecloaks, Blackcloaks, Goldcloaks and Browncloaks) and containing more than 300 active players and over 500 characters. We trim our rosters frequently and maintain a very active playerbase. With some of the changes due to the Stronghold module we have compressed our membership into 2 Guilds, the Greycloaks and Blackcloaks.
Our guild site is located here: http://greycloaks.enjin.com/
We only operate on #NWPC - we do not have an XBox branch.
Activities[edit | edit source]
Cloak members partake in every aspect of the game. We have active dungeon delving groups that provide not only grind/farm activities but also training runs specific to help lower geared or newer players learn and thrive in the Epic dungeons (ECC, EGWD and ETOS as of this writing,) As well we do regular T1 level dungeons like VT, MC, and ELOL. With SH released we have also held regular Dragon Flight events and are one of a handful of Guilds to progress our Guild Hall to Level 11 at the time of writing.
In addition, we provide an active online community to exchange ideas and strategies, as well as set up DD runs:
Of course, there's much more to Neverwinter than the dungeons. For that, we also provide support and expertise to members looking to create their own content. The Greycloaks lay claim to a number of very active Foundry quests, and there are many members well versed in the use of the foundry tool and active in foundry author circles.
Most importantly, the cloaks play together. We're an active guild, helpful and friendly. If you're looking for a hardcore guild that does nothing but grind, you'll not find that in Cloaks, though there is plenty of that. In the cloaks you'll find a very large group of friends that enjoying playing the game.
Membership Requirements[edit | edit source]
To join, you have but to ask, the only requirement is that you play Neverwinter once every 6 weeks and that you follow our Rules:
- Play however you want
- Don't be a jerk
- If rule #1 and #2 conflict, see rule #2
A few things to keep in mind though:
- IMPORTANT: We only operate on the PC version of Neverwinter we do NOT have a branch on XBox.
- Because of the 150 account limit, space is very tight. When you apply, you'll be placed into a Cloak guild based on availablity.
- We do frequent inactive trims. The time limit is 21 days (3 weeks) for new members who have just joined and 30 days for current members in standing, and there are no exceptions granted for any reason.
- Blackcloaks is a used to be a PVP oriented guild, but now operates as an alternative boon Guild. It operates quasi-independently and has it's own requirements for progression.
- If you apply via our website, we can send you an offline invitation if you provide your full character@account. Applying online is not required. Once you're a member, part of the promotion process includes requesting it, the idea being that if you want it, you'll ask otherwise you don't.
- We allow up to three alts per account, per Guild.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a shout on our website or contact me (Sekhmet@kvetchus_) any Officer in-game.