Currently Glory is capped at 50,000 .
Glory Gain[edit | edit source]
You can gain Glory in a several ways:
- Play a Domination
- Participate in a Gauntlgrym PvP session
- Advance in a PvP Campaign
- Open [Glory Cache] (2000 )
- Exchange currencies into Glory
Glory Gain increase[edit | edit source]
Glory Gain can be increased in several ways:
- Silvery Enchantments equipped in Utility slot
- Cruel Enchantments equipped in Utility slot
- +2.3% Glory Gain with [Scroll of Fate: Glory]
- +50% Glory Gain on Domination while Arena PvP event
- +50% Glory Gain on Gauntlgrym PvP session while Gauntlgrym event
- +100% Glory Gain while 2x Glory, EXP, and Refinement Weekend!
Exchanges[edit | edit source]
You can exchange Glory into various goods.
Battle potions[edit | edit source]
|Battle Potion of Minor Healing||1|
|Battle Potion of Lesser Healing||4|
|Battle Potion of Healing||7|
|Battle Potion of Greater Healing||11|
|Battle Potion of Major Healing||15|
|Battle Potion of Superior Healing||35|
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Companion[edit | edit source]
[Jagged Dancing Blade] can be purchased for 14,000 .
Artifacts[edit | edit source]
|[Bloodcrystal Raven Skull]||24,000|
|[Vanguard's Banner]||40,000||[Vanguard's Banner Cache]|
|[Defender's Banner]||[Defender's Banner Cache]|
|[Tactician's Banner]||[Tactician's Banner Cache]|
Small Icon[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Patch Notes: NW.14.20140224a.7
- Amount of Glory is decreased on lower levels
- Multiple Boosters will extend remain Bonus time.
- Multiple Silvery Enchantments will stack.
- If Silvery Enchantments are availale these are obviously more effective.