Foundry:Off the High Road, Act II
Off the High Road, Act II[edit | edit source]
Part of the Dweomerkeepers Campaign by @zebular. Feedback thread is located here.
Millan, the Cleric of Lurue in Neverwinter, has been studying the objects brought
back to him from the Mystrallan Structure in Neverwinter Wood. Return to him to see
if he has discovered any clues to finding the lost Dweomerkeep Temple.
Mission Details[edit | edit source]
Mission Name: Off the High Road
Mission ID: NW-DPLLC58A9
Mission Version: 1.51 (live)
Last Updated on: 07-29-2013
Number of Maps: 2 + Protector's Enclave (1 Exterior, 1 Interior)
Mission Type: Campaign Mission, Lore, Story, Combat, Retrieve.
Latest Updates[edit | edit source]
Version Number: 1.51 (live)
Update Date: July 29th, 2013
• Ambient and Situational Sounds Return!
• Added small water effect to the cave entrance on the first map, along with a sound effect.
Past Updates[edit | edit source]
Version Number: 1.5 (live)
Update Date: July 28th, 2013
• Two glaring typo fixes.
• Added optional Cursed Mini-Boss to fit in with An Elven Woman's dialoge about the fog and noises.
• Adjustments to dialog flow (e.g. "I'd like to talk about something else") to Cymathetra's Final Dialog.
Version Number: 1.1 (live)
Update Date: May 8 th, 2013
• Updates to correct a foundry NPC Objective Error.
• Removal of Abort Exit Crystal (no longer needed).
• The Gods smile upon Dwarves and Halflings. Adjusted water level for both pre and post orb.
If you still get stuck in the water, please type /locvec in chat
and let me know the coordinates of where you got stuck.
• Cymathetra and the Lizardmen should now move at a suitable pace.
Version Number: 1.0 (live)
Update Date: May 7th, 2013
• No major changes.
Lore, Information, and Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Lore Links[edit | edit source]
Links to Lore Referenced in this Mission will go here.
Information & Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Any Lore Referenced in this Mission that is Homebrew, as well as any possible Spoilers, will be referenced here.