Foundry:Dweomerkeep Temple, Act III
Dweomerkeep Temple, Act III[edit | edit source]
Part of the Dweomerkeepers Campaign by @zebular. Feedback thread is located here.
Millan, a Cleric of Lurue in Protector's Enclave, has asked you to return after he's had
some time to gather intelligence on a group of drow who are also heading for the lost
Dweomerkeep Temple. Return to him and find out what it is you should do next.
Mission Details[edit | edit source]
Mission Name: Dweomerkeep Temple
Mission ID: NW-DUWQF9IXO
Mission Version: 1.0 (live)
Last Updated on: 07-28-2013
Number of Maps: 4 + Protector's Enclave (2 Exterior, 2 Interior)
Mission Type: Campaign Mission, Lore, Story, Retrieve, Dungeon Crawl Combat.
Combat Amount: Md-Hvy, Mini-Bosses + Bonus Side Mission Language: EN-US/UK
Latest Updates[edit | edit source]
Version Number: 1.0 (live)
Update Date: July 28th, 2013
• Several glaring typo fixes.
• Adjusted the bonus mission dialog with "Veshirakktra" to reflect if bonus objectives were unwittingly completed pior.
• Temple Grounds, darkened the surrounding outside the lolth dome.
• Correct sky returns. Lolth's dome is more apparent now.
• Ambient sounds return.
Past Updates[edit | edit source]
Version Number: 2.21 (beta testing)
Update Date: May 8th, 2013
• Removal of Abort Exit Crystals. (no longer needed)
• Campfire Respawn Point added to first map.
• Corrected typo in Millan's initial dialog. Thanks @meltlordz!
• The barrier around the red dragonling now properly prevents the player from entering it.
• There are several small typo errors that need corrected through out various dialogs.
Version Number: 2.2 (beta testing)
Update Date: May 7th, 2013
• Corrected left-over reach dialog when first encountering The Darkmaiden. This was describing an event that was removed due to the porticullises inadvertenly blocking party members from entering the area. The players no longer get trapped in with the Darkmaiden.
Lore, Information, and Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Lore Links[edit | edit source]
Links to Lore Referenced in this Mission will go here.
Information & Spoilers[edit | edit source]
Any Lore Referenced in this Mission that is Homebrew, as well as any possible Spoilers, will be referenced here.