The Flame Sprite is a controller companion that is a reward from the Call to Arms: Battle for the Bridge skirmish event. From December 10 to December 17, 2015 an Epic rank version, equipped with 3 [Lesser Bonding Runestone]s, and Epic companion-only icon, ring and neck gear, was for sale at the Zen Market in the [Flame Sprite Bundle] for 3,000 . During the Winter Festival it is also a random drop from a [Starlight Parcel] or [Starlight Bag].
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Combustive Arrows Flame Sprites wield combustive arrows that set foes alight.
The Fire Sprite's Spark Arrow now ignites the target; dealing 10% more damage over 5 seconds.
This power unlocks at companion rank 30.
has a ?s cooldown.
- Expert Striker
- Master Striker
- Spark Arrow The Flame Sprite's spark arrow ignites in a bright flash, dazing victims for 1 second. The daze cannot activate more than once every 22 seconds.
has a 4s cooldown.
- Twin Ember The Flame Sprite shoots two flaming arrows that burn the target.
has a 1.5s cooldown.
- Active Bonuses: +1/1.5/2% Action Point Gain
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Neverwinter: Limited Time - Flame Sprite Companion Bundle! http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9693023