As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Elemental Evil is Neverwinter's sixth module and was planned for release on March 17th, 2015, but was delayed until April 7th, 2015.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Level Cap increased to 70 (previously capped at 60)
- Oathbound Paladin class
- Life Steal and Regeneration rework
- Gear Score replaced with Average Item Level
- Enchantment and runestone maximum rank increased to 12 (previously capped at 10)
- Artifact maximum quality increased to mythic and rank increased to 140 (previously capped at 100)
- Companion maximum quality increased to legendary and maximum rank increased to 40 (previously capped at 30)
- Companion Only Epic equipment from tier 6 Sword Coast Adventures
- Profession maximum level increased to 25 (Black Ice Shaping maximum level increased to level 5)
- Drowned Shore, Reclamation Rock, Fiery Pit and Spinward Rise zones with Vigilance Quests
- Elemental Evil Campaign (by Patch NW.60.20160410a.3, since April 21st, 2016)
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Announcing Module 6: Elemental Evil!
- Dev Blog: Oathbound Paladin Design
- Dev blog: Drowned Shore & Reclamation Rock
- Dev Blog: Fiery Pit & Spinward Rise
- Elemental Evil: Coming April 7th!
- Dev Blog: Minsc & Boo in Neverwinter
- Dev Blog: Evolution of the Paladin
- Dev Blog: Level Cap Increase
- An Important Announcement About Neverwinter: Elemental Evil
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil – Reclamation Rock Critters
- Neverwinter Dev Blog: Regeneration and Life Steal Changes
- Neverwinter Dev Blog: New Artifact Gear and Item Changes
- Neverwinter Elemental Evil: The Legend of Minsc and Boo
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launch Livestream
- Elemental Evil Patch Notes: NW.45.20150317a.5
- Neverwinter: Looking into Elemental Evil