Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Dwarf King Crypt
(ingame tagline here)
Description[edit | edit source]
This is a tier 2 Epic dungeon that can only be accessed through Gauntlgrym. You can only access this dungeon through the queue system during the small 30 minute event window directly after phase 2 (The Armories of Moradin) of Gauntlgrym. And only if you meet ALL of these requirements:
- Participated in Phase 1 enough to earn a Iron Tabernacle Deed (Scoring at least 1 point will do).
- Participated in Phase 2 enough to earn a Armories of Moradin Deed (Scoring at least 1 point in the PvE section will do). Or alternately completing 1 proper 5+ minute 20v20 pvp match. (Win or lose will grant the deed)
- Be careful it's possible to fail this objective due Gauntlgrym's buggy design: If your pvp queue pops with under 5 minutes remaining, it will allow you to enter the match, but when the time runs out you will be rewarded with nothing, and regardless of your contribution in the PvE section - be it 1 point or 1000 - you will get nothing and fail this objective. Thus do not accept pvp queues with under ~6 minutes remaining.
- Your faction wins the overall battle for Gauntlgrym. (Given the battles generally involve 50-500+ players, you yourself and your entire guild directly have no control over this, resulting in a very frustrating experience if you desire to do this dungeon.
The dungeon entrance exists near the entrance in Gauntlgrym, but is broken/badly designed in that activating it only brings up the queue system. It can't be entered normally like regular dungeons.
Queue[edit | edit source]
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||Queue Level||Gear Score|
Dwarf King Crypt Boss[edit | edit source]
Just one, it's a relatively short dungeon:
- Dwarf King (Ghost Dwarf that haunts a giant suit of armor)
Loot[edit | edit source]
The boss will drop 1 random tier 2 piece of equipment - includes Gauntlgrym tier 2 pvp gear and all other tier 2 gear that can normally drop in specific tier 2 epic dungeons.
Chest Loot[edit | edit source]
Unlike most dungeons, the end chest here will always be available upon completing the dungeon objectives. It contains:
- 5-8 [Grym Coin]s: