We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Dungeons are player-vs-environment private instances that (so far) take place in indoor environments and which are balanced for groups of three or five characters. They are similar to Skirmishes, but usually longer, involving exploring some kind of structure and facing several bosses.
To enter a dungeon you must use the queue system. Leveling dungeons require 3 players and Epic dungeons require 5 players. All dungeons have a minimum level required, and epic dungeons have an item level requirement. Epic dungeons require 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and 3 DPS characters to queue if you join a public queue, private queues bypass this restriction.
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
Dungeon Chest drop rates[edit | edit source]
These are rough drop rates estimates observed from running 75+ dungeons, and observing all party members loot. The figures won't be exact, but it should be useful to players to get an idea of where it's best to farm for each item.
- Tier 1 dungeon delve chests:
- 10% - drops the T1 set armor/weapon piece the in game description says (note each class has 3 sets)
- 40% - drops the other T1 ring/necklace/belt piece the in game description says
- 45 % - drops a random junk piece of purple loot - usually matching what the final boss can drop
- 5% - drop a random junk piece of blue loot
- Tier 2 dungeon delve chests:
- 10% - drops the T2 set armor/weapon piece the in game description says (note each class has 3 sets)
- 20% - drops the other T2 ring/necklace/belt piece the in game description says
- 50% - drops a random T1 piece your class can use (armor, weapon or otherwise)
- 20% - drops a random usually junk purple from the endboss in the area
- Tier 2.5 (Castle Never, Malabog's Castle, Valindra's Tower) dungeon delve chest:
- 60% - drops a random T1 piece your class can use (armor, weapon or otherwise)
- 40% - drops a random T2 piece your class can use (armor, weapon or otherwise)
- Note the chest will not contain any of the boss loot - no ancient quality gear.
- Tier 3 (Lair of Lostmauth) dungeon delve chest:
- 60% - drops a random T2.75? Necklace or Ring
- 40% - drops a random T3? Necklace or Ring
- 1% - drops a random Artifact Belt (Uncommon, Rare, or Legendary)
- Note there are 2 chests at the end, a normal delve chest, and a special chest that can only be opened with an Arcane Dragon Key.