Dig Sites are a new mechanic/lair that was introduced with the release of Module 11. They are found in the River District.
Types of Digsites[edit | edit source]
- Crypts - more likely to drop Reclaimed Riches
- Dungeons - more likely to drop Reclaimed Magic
- Sewers - more likely to drop Reclaimed Weapons
Digsite Locations[edit | edit source]
Digsites are all tethered to a guard post. A list of guard posts can be seen below
Accessing Digsites[edit | edit source]
In order to enter a digsite, three conditions must be met.
- The guard post that the digsite is tethered to must be at least partially restored. If it is not green on the map, you can not access that digsite.
- You must have a pass to enter the digsite. This can be purchased with 1 Reclaimed Riches 1 Reclaimed Magic 1 Reclaimed Weapons, 1 Dungeon Map, 1 Sewer Map, or 1 Crypt Map. Alternatively, digsite passes frequently drop as rewards from looting the treasure caches that are accessed with Treasure Maps
- You cannot have already entered that specific digsite within the span of the previous hour
Loot[edit | edit source]
This is a partial list of the loot that can be found inside of a digsite: