Day of the Dungeon Master
This year, creator of Respen's Marvelous Game, Respen Durothil, has returned to Neverwinter accompanied by fellow eccentric wizard sporting his own tabletop game-Portobello DaVinci.
Speak to Respen Durothil or Portobello DaVinci in Protector's Enclave to learn how to participate in their games.
New This Year
- Respen's Game is now accompanied by a Campaign featuring new rewards.
- A new game and campaign run by Portobello DaVinci is available, featuring:
- A New Adventure Zone: Burrow Dawn Inn.
- Four new queues.
- New and unique rewards.
Earn a variety of exciting rewards. For full details, see the Day of the Dungeon Master in the events section of collections. Rewards include:
- [Apocalypse Dagger]
- [Portobello's Wand of Sight]
- [Owlbear Figurine]
- [Green Slime]
- [Adorable Pocket Pet]
- [Lliira's Fare]
- [Lathander's Dew]
- [Neverwintan Red Veins]
Now pay close attention
It hasn't been confirmed but there are rare instances where you too can find your own [Beholder Personal Tank].
Many of these rewards and more are only available during the Day of the Dungeon Master, so get them while you can!
Week One: Trial of Traps
If you sign up for the first test, Trial of Traps, Flabbergast will take you to an Underdark dungeon filled with... well... traps, as well as angry Drow to fight. Rest assured you will be judged. Constantly.
- Note: When fighting the first boss, lead them over to the explosive runes to remove their plot armour buff. If you don't do this, you will find it very hard to damage them.
Week Two: Artificers Workshop
Attempting to complete the Artificer's Workshop isn't a task for the faint of heart. The whole place has been filled with a noxious gas emanating from a beholder tank that's in for repairs. As you might guess, it's in desperate need of cleaning as well. If you're stout enough, you may be able to help Flabbergast “pay a debt” he might have “owed” for “something” that had nothing to do with you and this might “help” raise his opinion of you.
- Note: At phase of knocking svirfnevlin, fighting with enemies is needless. you can ignore enemies.
- Note: When fight with last boss, Set crystal from far side it's better.
Week Three: A Rock Falls
The caves near the Burrow Dawn Inn are infested with Cultists who are summoning demons in from other planes. This has caused some instability in the nearby area, which means an opportunity for you. Protect Flabbergast and make sure no rocks fall on his head. Beyond his cat, Mr. Snibbly, it's his most precious possession.
- Note: Close rift and Defeat cultist first. You can interact rift even in battle. Defeating demons is not purpose except last.
- Note: Defeat demons on order of opening movie when last battle. If you do not, demons will respawn.
Week Four: Strange Things at the Burrow Dawn Inn
The training fields and race track have been trashed by denizens of the Underdark that have beset the Burrow Dawn Inn. Being an efficient and frugal evaluator, Flabbergast has brought you here to clean up the mess. Don't worry about him missing any of the heroic actions you take while cleaning up the mess, he'll have his green eye on you. I should mention that you'll want to be on the lookout for a certain drow you might have encountered in the past. Usually as a friend, sure, but not this time. It's entirely possible that his mind has been “messed” with. Try not to let him beat you up too badly as it wouldn't look good on your evaluation sheet.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Neverwinter: Unveiling Portobello's Campaign!
- Portobello's Campaign Has Arrived!
- Portobello's Campaign: A Very Special Guest
- Portobello's Campaign: Q&A with Chris Perkins
- Portobello's Campaign: The Madness of Chris Perkins
- Portobello's Campaign Has Arrived!
- Portobello's Campaign: Art Dev How-To
- Portobello's Campaign: Treasures of the Dungeon Master
- Portobello's Campaign: UI Art Dev How-To
- Portobello's Campaign: Art of the Beholder Tank!
- Portobello's Campaign Challenge Review: Trial Of Traps
- Portobello's Campaign Challenge Review: Artificer's Workshop
- Portobello's Campaign Challenge Review: A Rock Falls
- Portobello's Campaign Challenge Review: Strange Things At Burrow Dawn Inn
- Day of the Dungeon Master Event Review