Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Preceded by:||Plots Within Plots|
|Given by:||Bregan D'aerthe Operative|
|Starts in:||Whispering Caverns|
|Also occurs in:|
|Ends in:||Whispering Caverns|
|Turn in to:||Bregan D'aerthe Operative|
The Doors of Delzoun Lore
Requirement[edit | edit source]
Objective[edit | edit source]
Free the Dwarf of Delzoun Blood from House Xorlarrin imprisonment in the Whispering Caverns.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Gauntlgrym is protected by a huge set of mithral doors, which will only open to the touch of a dwarf of Delzoun heritage. Which is what the Xorlarrin captured in Rothé Valley! The captive is being held in Zesraena by a wizard named Gelafein. I will misdirect their attention. You slip in and retrieve the dwarf.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Go to Xorlarrin Prison
- Defeat Gelafein
- Rescue the Dwarf Prisoner
- Claim your reward
- Return to the Bregan D'aerthe Operative
Completion[edit | edit source]
I wonder what it is inside Gauntlgrym the Xorlarrin desire so strongly. Perhaps my superiors will know. As they will know of your contributions to our cause. Thank you for your help once again, <name>.
Mysterious Drow Location[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Go to (390, 1117) in the Whispering Caverns and enter the Xorlarrin Prison.
- Inside, fight your way to Gelafein whereabouts.
- Defeat Gelafein
- Note: This can be a challenging fight if you are not properly geared. First of all, kill his guards to have a clean fight. He will mostly use ranged attacks similar to Shadoweavers and x from Rothé Valley. But if you get in melee range to him, he will cause an explosion to the ground, so be careful. Make sure to have your potions ready or bring your healing companion to ensure the fight.
- Free the dwarf prisoner.
- Collect your reward from the Treasure Chest, leave through the exit portal.
- Return to Bregan D'aerthe Operative.