Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A priest of the lurking god Ghaunadaur is summoning unnatural things from the bowels of Blacklake. Drive back the terror and slay the priest!
Description[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Skirmish/Monster Level: 8
Minimum Level to queue: 5
Maximum Level to queue: 13
Quests related: The Lurking in Blacklake
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Help Hazel Drive the undead off the beach and Defeat The Chosen of Ghaunadaur!
Summary[edit | edit source]
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Help Hazel at the Fountain
- Defeat Zombies
- Defeat Reinforcements
- Clear the Beach of Undead
- Slay the Chosen of Ghaunadaur!
- Claim your Reward
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
My master Hazel went to try and fight them off, but she could use your help!
Hazel also set up barrels of Alchemist Fire on the edge of the lake. Light them up to set the undead aflame. But be careful - the fire spreads quickly and is very dangerous!
Completion[edit | edit source]
- Bound Lesser Scroll of Identification
- 2 50
If ran during the Skirmish Event, the above plus:
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Rotter - The majority of enemies in the skirmish. Simple and easy to kill, but there are large swarms of them.
- Hulk (Zombie) - A larger, more formidable version of the regular zombies.
- Chosen of Ghaunadaur - The boss of the skirmish. Has two primary attacks, both aoe. The first is a small aoe focused on the Priest's primary target that causes damage and knockback/down effect. The second is a large aoe attack centered on the Priest that causes damage.
Encounter[edit | edit source]
Blacklake Terror consists of three waves of enemies followed by a boss wave.
Waves[edit | edit source]
First Wave - Zombies
The first wave consists of groups of rotters.
Second Wave - Reinforcements
The second wave consists of groups of rotters and a Hulk (Zombie).
Third Wave - Clear the Beach of Undead
The third wave is similar to the previous wave with the addition of a second Hulk.
Final Wave - Boss Fight
The final wave has the Chosen of Ghaunadaur make its way to the beach from the wrecked ship that it has been watching the battle from in order to confront the heroes. This wave also has two zombie Hulks.