Battle for the Bridge
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Skirmish/Monster Level: 55
- Minimum Level to queue: 54
- Maximum Level to queue: 60
Encounters[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian Golem: Tank the boss facing away from the group. It deals massive damage in a long frontal cone, capable of reducing non-tanks to 10-30% health. Also spawns ashen zombie adds which must be aoe'd down.
Call to Arms[edit | edit source]
The initial run of Call to Arms: Battle for the Bridge was scheduled for April 17th, 2014 to April 21st, 2014. A second run was scheduled for June 4th, 2015 to June 8th, 2015.
The fire giant Grumthrox the Relentless has captured Firecross bridge on Mount Hotenow, cutting off the Hillborn expedition. Answer the Call to Arms alongside other heroes of Neverwinter and Battle for the Bridge!
You must be level 6 or higher and queue for the event using the button below or by pressing "k" on you keyboard.
Fighting for the bridge gives you a chance at the following rewards:
Whether you gain these chance rewards or not, you will gain many [Medallion of Battle] which you can spend in the store to purchase the following items:
- [Refiner's Cache] 100
- [Searing Magma Dye Pack] 50
- [Volcanic Orb] 300
- [Volcanic Scepter] 300
- [Volcanic Greatsword] 300
- [Volcanic Longsword] 150
- [Volcanic Shield] 150
- [Volcanic Bow] 150
- [Volcanic Scimitars] 150
- [Volcanic Pact Blade] 300
- [Volcanic Dagger] 150
- [Volcanic Dirk] 150
Many of these rewards are only available during the Battle for the Bridge Call to Arms, so get them while you can!
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Event Preview Call to Arms: Battle for the Bridge http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/3041793
- Call to Arms: Battle for the Bridge Now Live http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/3041443
- Neverwinter: CTA: Battle for the Bridge Returns http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9316483