Between 7pm and 8pm UTC, we will be deploying a change to our authentication systems. All existing Gamepedia sessions will be logged out and no new logins will be allowed until the deployment is complete. The deployment is expected to take 30 minutes to 1 hour.
|Followed by:||Rebel Rousting|
|Given by:||Cloaked Man|
|Starts in:||Blacklake District|
|Also occurs in:|
Dead Rats Safe House
|Ends in:||Blacklake District|
|Turn in to:||Cloaked Man|
Rogues and Thieves Lore
Requirement[edit | edit source]
Class: Trickster Rogue
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Dead Rats safe house, kill all the Dead Rats within and plant evidence to lay the blame on the Nashers.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Two gangs is an easy problem to solve - we just have to get them to fight with one another.
I want you to raid a nearby Dead Rats lair, kill every wererat in the place and drops this Nasher Propaganda pamphlet in a conspicuous place. That should stir things up a bit.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Go to Dead Rats Safe House
- Eliminate all Dead Rats Gang Members
- Plant Evidence Near the Exit
- Speak with the Cloaked Man
Completion[edit | edit source]
While I'm not finished putting you to good use, I'm done for now. Go on about your business. I'll send word when you're needed again.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find the Cloaked Man in the bushes by the bridge (664, 2205)
- Go to the Dead Rats Safe House at (764, 2110) and enter
- Fight your way through the safe house
- Interact with sparkles on the ground at (53, 13) to plant the evidence
- Leave and return to the Cloaked Man