Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Misguided Hand
|Given by:||Aralynn the Pious|
|Starts in:||Protector's Enclave|
|Also occurs in:|
House of Dyrl
|Ends in:||Protector's Enclave|
|Turn in to:||Aralynn the Pious|
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Confront Dyrl Godsword in his home in the Protector's Enclave
Summary[edit | edit source]
Many of Godsword's followers have gone missing, and a few days ago, one turned up dead. Worse, the soul of the deceased follower is not reachable by Kelemvor's Doomguides. Dyrl Godsword has some very dark hobbies indeed.
We know you've been in contact with Godsword, with the best of intentions, I'm sure. We need you to confront the false oracle and put a stop to his schemes. his home is here in the Protector's Enclave. Good luck.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Go to House of Dyrl
- Uncover Dyrl's Secrets
- Confront Dyrl Godsword
- Defeat Dyrl Godsword
- Claim your reward
- Return to Aralynn the Pious
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Confront Dyrl Godsword[edit | edit source]
Does that upset you? Then come. Seek your vengeance on me. I shall be within, waiting for you.
Completion[edit | edit source]
Dyrl had you believing you worked the will of the gods. Perhaps by deceiving you and incurring your wrath, he drove you to do just that. It is hard to see the gods' will, even when it is done.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Go to Dyrl Godsword's house at (796, 926). Interact with the door to enter
- Speak to the Image of Dyrl Godsword
- Go through Dyrl's house, defeating the bandits in your way. There are stairs down into a cave system at (84, 107)
- Find Dyrl Godsword in the final room (-291, -228) (boss cutscene plays at (-272, -155)) and defeat him
- Adds spawn in twice during the fight, approximately at 2/3 and 1/3 health
- Collect your rewards from the Treasure Chest (-299, -305)
- Leave through the portal (-277, -295)
- Talk to Aralynn the Pious