|Preceded by:||The Dark Fey Enclave, then do 3 Dark Fey Enclave Repeatable Quests|
|Followed by:||Repeatable (Daily) after doing 3 more Dark Fey Enclave Repeatable Quests.|
Rewards used to progress in Sharandar Campaign.
|Given by:||Finderal Birchspear|
|Also occurs in:||The Witch Fen|
|Turn in to:||Finderal Birchspear|
Deep in the fetid swamps of the Dark Fey Enclave is the Witch Fen where Magra Curse-Eye and her sisters perform their foul magic in the name of Malabog.
Completing the quest in the Witch Fen gives you a chance of receiving one of the following rewards. You will require a Dark Fey Key to access these rewards.
Magra's witches guard their lair with alchemical magic which you must overcome before you can put an end to them. Fortunately, we have a spy in the Witch Fen. With luck, she will have learned how this may be accomplished.
Travel to the Witch Fen and meet with Triste.
Enter the Witch Fen and defeat Magra Curse-Eye in the Dark Fey Enclave in Sharandar.
There is a Repeatable (Daily) available after doing 3 more Dark Fey Enclave Repeatable Quests. Note however the quest is not required to run this dungeon. You can run it simply by going in the entrance as many times as you wish. You can also open the chest at the end as many times as you wish - given you have a Dark Fey Key. The quest is only necessary to gain the rewards listed on the right in the infobox.
 Difficulty Scaling
This dungeon features automatic built in difficulty scaling. If you enter solo, or with up to 4 players - you'll get the regular solo version. If you enter with a full group - you'll get a more challenging 5 man version.
I've learned these seals can be dispelled by adding proper ingredients to the coven's communal cauldron. The lesser gates are simple. Just add this - Adder's Tongue - to the cauldron to bring them down.
The spell warding Magra's lair is more complex. You'll need three ingredients, each held by one of Magra's lieutenants, to get past it. Use the Adder's Tongue to reach the lesser witches and capture what you need.
- Cyclops (Hewer, Storm Shaman)
- Redcap (Powrie, Thorn, Witherer)
- Troll (Fell Troll, Runt, Troll)
- Fomorian (Mab, Nyx, Usha)
- Fomorian (Magra Curse-Eye)
 Campaign Chest Drops
- (Requires a Dark Fey Key to access)
And one of the Following:
- All Classes: Random class appropriate Rare item
- Control Wizard: [Iliyanbruen Ancestral Cap]
- Control Wizard: [Redcap Talisman]
- Control Wizard: [Sinister Talisman]
- Devoted Cleric: [Iliyanbruen Ancestral Helm (Devoted Cleric)]
- Devoted Cleric: [Redcap Icon]
- Devoted Cleric: [Sinister Icon Rapier]
- Great Weapon Fighter: [Iliyanbruen Ancestral Helm (Great Weapon Fighter)]
- Great Weapon Fighter: [Redcap Greaves]
- Great Weapon Fighter: [Sinister Sword Knot]
- Guardian Fighter: [Iliyanbruen Ancestral Helm (Guardian Figher]
- Guardian Fighter: [Redcap Shield]
- Guardian Fighter: [Sinister Shield]
- Trickster Rogue: [Iliyanbruen Ancestral Helmet]
- Trickster Rogue: [Redcap Tunic]
- Trickster Rogue: [Sinister Rapier]
Additional small chance of one of the following:
The names of the three lesser witches are interesting when researched: