Temple of the Spider
|Location Type:||Dungeon Delve|
Delve into the Underdark to slay Syndryth, the High Priestess of Lolth, before she can enslave the world to the Demon-Goddess' will!
Description[edit | edit source]
You can queue for this, to run it in a 5 man group, or you may enter manually solo or with any size group you desire.
The dungeon entrance is located in Rothé Valley near New Xorlarrin.
Queue[edit | edit source]
|Dungeon Level||Monster Level||Queue Level||Gear Score|
|Normal||55||55||52 - 56|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- You get a quest to complete this dungeon at the end of the storyline quests in Rothé Valley. However the quest is very unrewarding and bugged causing it to not complete on most runs.
Bosses of Temple of the Spider[edit | edit source]
- Lord Jevahn Jhalvar
- Pretty standard tank and spank boss with a few adds. Keep in mind the nearby pits will not kill the adds so be sure they are far enough away from the door if you choose to knock them down.
- Halbryn Dark Stalker
- Pretty standard tank and spank boss with a few adds, nothing too difficult, slightly easier then the previous in fact.
- Syndrith High Priestess of Lolth
- Syndrith is an extremely difficult High Priestess/Drider boss that require very good teamwork to beat.
- She starts off in human form, small channeled AOE melee attack that does a small amount of damage, As well as a AOE long range cone attack that does extreme damage.
- Her cone attack must be dodged, It can nearly one shot anyone but a Guardian especially on Epic mode.
- She will also drop spider webs on the floor, which will do small damage and slow a player
- She will also summon Ranged spiderlings that have very high ranged DPS, As well as melee Drows that can CC and do great damage.
- The adds MUST be killed, If they are not, they will attempt to reach the bosses spider webs, when that happens the boss will begin drawing life from the adds to heal herself for a GREAT amount of health, Knockback effects are the only ability that can interrupt this life drain.
- When she gets down to around 35% she will morph into a Drider and reset her health back to full.
- She will spawn adds much more frequently and gain an even greater amount of health from Web life draining her minions. She gains no new abilities, Simply higher health, damage, minion frequency and higher life drains.
Loot[edit | edit source]
|Normal Boss||Guardian Fighter||Great Weapon Fighter||Devoted Cleric||Trickster Rogue||Control Wizard||Hunter Ranger||Misc. Loot||Seals|
|Lord Jevahn Jhalvar||-||[Belt of Spider Mastery]||-||-||-||-||1-3 [Seal of the Pegasus]|
|Halbryn Dark Stalker||[Spider Helm]||-||-||[Webwalker Boots]||-||-||1-3 [Seal of the Pegasus]|
|Syndryth High Priestess of Lolth||-||-||-||-||[Armor of Lolth]||-||1-3 [Seal of the Pegasus]|
|Epic Boss||Guardian Fighter||Great Weapon Fighter||Devoted Cleric||Trickster Rogue||Control Wizard||Hunter Ranger||Misc. Loot||Seals|
|Lord Jevahn Jhalvar||-||[Sword Knot Berserk Champion]||-||-||[Lord's Talisman of the Dark]||[Belt of Arachnid Mastery]||1-3 [Seal of the Drake]|
|Halbryn Dark Stalker||-||-||-||[Boots of Webwalking]||-||[Arachnomancer's Ring]||1-3 [Seal of the Drake]|
|Syndryth High Priestess of Lolth|| [Timeless Hero's Armor]
[Grand Regent's Armor]
[High General's Armor]
| [Avatar of War's Scale]
[Vigilant Warlord's Scale]
[Dark Bracers of Lolth]*
| [Beacon of Faith's Armor]
[Miracle Healer's Armor]
[Grand Templar's Armor]
|-||-|| Tier 2 Necklaces
|1-3 [Seal of the Drake]|
- *Syndryth drops all of the Tier 2 chest pieces and necklaces being the final boss of this dungeon, the starred items indicate they are unique to her. EG: You can't find them in other dungeons that drop any generic tier 2 gear such as Dwarf King's Crypt.
- Dungeon Delve Chest loot: All of the same items Syndryth can drop, plus any tier 1 set piece of gear (includes tier 1 and tier 2 jewlery).