Straight to Helm
Ashmadai cultists are summoning a Pit Fiend in Helm's Cathedral. Storm the gates and defeat them!
Description[edit | edit source]
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
Skirmish/Monster Level: 31
Minimum Level to queue: 27
Maximum Level to queue: 35
Quests related: No quests related to this Skirmish
Objective[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Cathedral of Helm, Slay the Pit Fiend, and claim your reward.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Should you be victorious, the riches of the Ashmadai are yours to take."
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Storm the Gate
- Clear the Streets
- Open the Portcullis Gate
- Summon Helmite Ghost Army
- Call Forth Dead Paladins
- Summon Dead Paladins
- Command Your Ghost Army
- Enter the Cathedral of Helm
- Destroy the Pit Fiend
- Claim Your Reward
Completion[edit | edit source]
- Bound Scroll of Identification
- 18 28
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Call to Arms[edit | edit source]
A Call to Arms Skirmish is an enhanced, limited time, version of a normal skirmish that allows levels 6-60 to queue for it without any other prerequisite and has an enhanced drop table. The Call to Arms for Straight to Helm was first held from October 3, 2013 to October 7, 2013. A second run is scheduled for January 29th to February 2nd, 2015.
Call to Arms! The Ashmadai occupying Helm's Hold plan to summon a devilish pit fiend from the Nine Hells! Heroes of all levels of skill are called to help stop them!
You must be level 6 or higher and queue for the event using the button below or by pressing "k" on your keyboard.
Sword Coast Adventures
Make sure you check out the special dungeon in the Sword Coast Adventures on Gateway from your web or mobile browser.
Driving the Ashmadai back gives players a chance at the following rewards:
Whether you gain these chance rewards or not, you will gain many [Medallion of Battle] which you can spend in the store to purchase the following items:
- [Refiner's Cache] 100
- [Helmite Dye Pack] 50
- [Tiefling Orb] 300
- [Tiefling Symbol] 300
- [Tiefling Greatsword] 300
- [Tiefling Battleaxe] 150
- [Tiefling Shield] 150
- [Tiefling Longbow] 150
- [Tiefling Blades] 150
- [Tiefling Mace] 300
- [Tiefling Pact Blade] 300
- [Tiefling Warpick] 150
- [Tiefling Warpick] 150
Many of these rewards are only available during the Straight to Helm Call to Arms, so get them while you can!
Call to Arms Specific Notes
- This does count towards fulfillment of the "Straight to Helm!" Skirmish Achievement.
- Any monster killed can drop a Cruel Enchantment of a random low rank.
- Teams can be mixed between a wide level range, and the monsters auto scale their damage given and received as appropriate to each character.
- It appears that each character will appear to themselves to be flagged as the party leader when entering the queue singly. When joining a team then leadership will be assigned as normal.
- A Call to Arms only counts as a level appropriate skirmish for Daily Skirmish purposes if the normal version would be in the correct range for the character.
- A Call to Arms does count as a Skirmish for purposes of earning the Skirmish hour reward of 1000 .
- Loot Mode is always set to Round Robin.
- General monster drops appear to be dictated by the level of the character that dealt the majority of damage to monster, so in a group of mixed low and high level characters much of the gear dropped will be unusable by the lower level ones (though still sellable obviously).
Call To Arms: Barram Hannikar[edit | edit source]
During the Call To Arms version of the event a standing between a pair of Ghost Paladins and near a rack of tiefling equipment. His only current purpose is to answer some questions about the event.
Answer the Call to Arms alongside other heroes of Neverwinter and stop them!
- What is a Call to Arms?
Each Call to Arms has unique rewards for the heroes who join in the fight. Defeating the Ashmadai in Straight to Helm gives players a chance to find special rewards. Devilish Tiefling Weapons you can use to transmute the look of your equipment, Special Cruel Enchantments to empower your equipment, and the Ghost Paladin companion to fight beside you in battle.
These rewards are only available from this Call to Arms, so get them while you can!
- Can anyone join in?
All adventurers from level 6 onwards may join up and fight.
The event can be joined by utilizing the Queue window and queuing for the Call to Arms event, when available.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Completion of the normal or Call to Arms form of this skirmish earns the Skirmish Achievement "Straight to Helm!"