Scrying Stones are spots that show a cutscene overview of the area they are in. They need to be found for the achievements in the exploration section.
- 1 Camera Position Coordinates
- 2 Areas With Scrying Stone Achievements
- 2.1 Protector's Enclave
- 2.2 Blacklake District
- 2.3 Tower District
- 2.4 Blackdagger Ruins
- 2.5 Neverdeath Graveyard
- 2.6 Helm's Hold
- 2.7 Ebon Downs
- 2.8 Vellosk
- 2.9 Pirate's Skyhold
- 2.10 Icespire Peak
- 2.11 The Chasm
- 2.12 Rothé Valley
- 2.13 Mount Hotenow
- 2.14 Whispering Caverns
- 2.15 Gauntlgrym
- 2.16 Sharandar
- 2.17 Dread Ring
- 2.18 Icewind Pass
- 2.19 Dwarven Valley
- 2.20 Well of Dragons
- 2.21 Drowned Shore
- 2.22 Reclamation Rock
- 2.23 Fiery Pit
- 2.24 Spinward Rise
Camera Position Coordinates
The camera positions in braces can be used to pinpoint the locations on the map. Use the chat-command "/ShowCamPos 1" to turn on the coordinate display. The coordinates will be displayed on the top-right side of the screen as white numbers. The coordinates (x,y) correspond to the line "x ? y" (the middle number is not important). To turn off the coordinate display use the chat-command "/ShowCamPos 0".
Areas With Scrying Stone Achievements
- See Protector's Enclave Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Hall of Justice: south from the guild registrar at (1062, 924)
- Protector's Enclave: north from Sgt. Knox and up some stairs at (1071, 1284)
- Moonstone Mask: on the left side of the Moonstone Mask (follow the wall) at (-140, 707)
- See Blacklake District Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Blacklake: behind a row boat in the water/sludge at location (261, 1988)
- Lakeside: in the bend of the city wall near the Nasher warehouse (off to the side behind a tree) at (518, 1590)
- The Tatters: between a wall and a tree near the water at (783, 2250)
- See Tower District Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Fallen Tower Tavern: by the first quest giver, up on the side of the tower at (290,1195)
- Merchant Square: behind the Merchant Guild Hall in a broken down building at (735, 1115)
- The Cloak Tower: behind a totem upon some rocks before you get to the stairs to the tower at (1294, 392)
- See Blackdagger Ruins Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Broken Crown Inn: behind the inn at the far side of the pond near the rocks at (730, 160)
- Raven Cliff Beach: above the cave in the southern-most part of the beach at (-600, 110)
- Cragmire Keep: Off the edge of the cliff in front of the stairs at (510, 1306)
- See Neverdeath Graveyard Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Craftman's Rest: On a flat area behind the left (north) row of statues at (659, 57)
- Graveyard of Neverdeath: Hidden by tree on stone ledge near campfire at (142, -496)
- Pauper's Field: On top of a rock outcropping while crossing bridges near bottom left corner of map at (-344, -265)
- See Helm's Hold Scrying Stones Map for Screenshots.
- Reflecting Pool: On the top of a tall rock at (1799, 658)
- The Watcher's Forest: On the rocks above the campfire at (1210, 1849)
- Helm's Hold Keep: On the roof of a building in Scar Alley at (876, 1717)
- See Ebon Downs Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Village of Grimhollow: Near a large tree and rock wall formation on the shoreline of dry riverbed at (300, 1663)
- Temple of Kelemvor: In the water under the bridge at (959, 1434)
- The Royal Rise: on a small ledge next to a large tree just before the entrance to the "Barrow of the Voidwalker" quest at (1352, 1002)- can be seen while traveling the path
- See Vellosk Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Thunder Ridge: Just behind a tree next to the road (3093, 2199)
- The Gray Wolf Den: Near the Hunter's Path road on the right just after passing 2 stone pillars (2840, 1832)
- Elder Rock: Behind brushes, left on a stair leading to the old stone area (2668, 3293)
- See Pirate's Skyhold Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- The Wreck: On top of a rock overlooking the southern cliffs. (921, 1655)
- Skull Fortress: On the edge of a cliff in eastern Sinking Town, near a waterfall. (2199, 1903)
- Skyship Docks: Behind the house next to the second ballista. (3225, 2060)
- See Icespire Peak Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Icespire Peak: Atop a pile of scaffolding near the east wall of Prospector Ridge (2135, 760)
- Fallen Axe Bridge: Among the rocks just off the edge of the path (2651, 3030)
- Lakkar's Folly: In the corner of the upper level, next to a wall and some frozen bodies (2119, 3673)
- See The Chasm Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Field of Nightmares: On a ledge outside the northeast corner of Fort Precipice (-13069, -1124)
- Cathedral of Madness: In The Unhallowed Grounds, on top of a tall rock inside a ruined building, tricky jumps required to reach it (-19, 689)
- Twisted Fane: Up in the rocks at the west edge of the path in the Crystal Caves (via The Unhallowed Grounds) (13359, -1810)
- See Rothé Valley Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Rothé Farms: On a ledge partway up the cliff (607, 1870)
- Slave Camp: On a high rock outcrop above the roof, climb up the rocks at 450, 1790 to get there (491, 1676)
- New Xorlarrin: At the end of the river (424, 450)
- See Mount Hotenow Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Hotenow's Shattered Peak: On a ledge beneath the outcrop, just next to the lava (2525, 1333)
- Fireguard Fortress: On a ledge below the west side of the bridge (753, 1583)
- Hotenow Caldera: On a ledge in the cliff, jump down from above to reach it (1168, 966)
- See Whispering Cavern Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Zesranea: Next to the wall, behind a pillar (471, 460)
- Steelshear Mines: On a wooden platform above the path (1205, 1048)
- The Sept: Inside the top of a stepped cube (5865, 1372)
- See Gauntlgrym Scrying Stone Map for screenshots.
- Gauntlgrym Ruins East: The second Stairs on the right side, to the Big Blacksmith. (1524, 1633) (519,422 on Luscan Corsair map)
- The Great Hall: Just north of the center of the map (1276, 1185) (765,862 on Luscan Corsair map)
- The Pumps: On a ledge overlooking the pumps (1582,605) (469,1444 on Luscan Corsair map)
- See Sharandar Scrying Stone Map for screenshots.
- New Sharandar: On the left as you descend the stairs to New Sharandar. (2811,993)
- Heart of the Grove: On the left at the end of the western bridge from the central hub, heading into Deep Blight.(1415,854)
- Realm of Malabog: On the far right from Malabog's Castle entrance in Barbican Ruins (901,3457)
- See Dread Ring Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- The Dread Spire: On a cliff beneath an overhang east of the Forward Camp. (2521, 1969)
- Skull of Lorragauth: On top of a wall in the Path of Torment. (2581, 2482)
- The Excavation: On top of a platform in the Rib Cage, requires multiple jumps across platforms. (2016, 2895)
- See Icewind Pass Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Ebonfrost Scree: On a glacier (1617, 644)
- Kelvin's Cairn: In the cave in Biggrin's Rest (173, 492)
- Icewind Pass: Atop a hill above a cave in Dinneshere Shelf (2111, -571)
- See Dwarven Valley Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Daledrop Vale: Turn right outside of travel gate. On top mountain (777, 2733)
- Haftwood: On the pvp border on top a hill. (305, 1014)
- Bruenor's Climb: On top of the mine entrance. Take steps up up up. When steps go left you go right. (1757, 1179)
Well of Dragons
- See Well of Dragons Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Drake Training Area: (-613, 188)
- Cult of the Dragon Camp: Just pass wooden bridge, on top of large rock formation (558, 25)
- The Boneyard: High atop a gigantic rib (261, 323)
- See Drowned Shore Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- The Mine: (-199,1259)
- Blackdagger Keep: (645,2059)
- The Fountain of Delights: (-736,462)
- See Reclamation Rock Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Helm's Hold: (1310, 1101)
- Reclamation Rock: (866, 1053)
- Memorial Hills: (454, 1311)
- See Fiery Pit Scrying Stones Map for screenshots.
- Fire Beacon:(1160,262)
- The Mushroom Fields:(975,1590)
- The Merchant District:(333, 945)
- Stratos Tower: (1217, 1165) Avia Landing: Tome of Air quest. Find a gliding tower to move on earth motes
- Windcall Temple: Avia Landing: Tome of Air quest. Find a gliding tower to move on earth motes
- Nimbus Court: (-256, 1930) Beneath floating island motes on lone pillar. Use stones jutting from tower to reach orb.